Pillower

May 21, 2019
It says I need cards to play blackjack and to goto the mirror man... but when I goto the mirror man his option is just "leave".

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF? So got Blackjack cards there is a ton of heart events to do but you only get to do a single game of cards.

1. Blackjack game only gives single scene though there is a lot of scenes
2. Now have to grind Night Watch scenes for Love and Lust
3. Scenes do not show in the book so missing from the gallery

Please quit with the grinding this game was pretty good because the grind was not too bad but grinding for different scenes repeatedly IS NOT fun.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone gets crash when you go to training grounds ? I must press "ignore" and then quickly skip dialog to play normal again.
And also fps are very bad there too. Before 1.15.1 were working perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: 0.15.2 fixed it (y)

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a reason why it chugs and runs so slow? It's literally impossible for me to increase my AP through the titan mini-game because it moves way too slow.

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
So I've been trying to search for it, but I encountered an odd bug: I was playing with the settings just to see them, and I toggled on high contrast text. It immediately froze up so badly I had to delete not only the game and all save data, I had to find the persistent save data and delete that as well.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
What´s new about version 0.15.2? After that scene in the camp with Elsa, it just says "End of the first arc" and it ends. Is that supposed to happen or did I miss something?

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
What´s new about version 0.15.2? After that scene in the camp with Elsa, it just says "End of the first arc" and it ends. Is that supposed to happen or did I miss something?
You've completed the first arc. Select "New Game" from the main menu and choose "Arc 2" to get to the new content.

As for the update, the changelog on the main post says it's more progress on Mina's questline and reworks/fixes for what is currently the main source of H content in the second arc.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You've completed the first arc. Select "New Game" from the main menu and choose "Arc 2" to get to the new content.

As for the update, the changelog on the main post says it's more progress on Mina's questline and reworks/fixes for what is currently the main source of H content in the second arc.
Thank you very much

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : how i can trigger NIGHT WATCH system ? my AP is 8 , but all RED i cannot do with ymir or Mikasa ? all event all clear

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
question : how i can trigger NIGHT WATCH system ? my AP is 8 , but all RED i cannot do with ymir or Mikasa ? all event all clear
make sure you have progressed their stories as well . the 1st nightwatch event is part of their questline iirc .

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes