MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
In the introduction of the game after training with your sister it tells you that we will see you tomorrow but I don't know what to do, there is no place I can press, what should I do here?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1703485293013.png

Hey there, everyone! ^^
I'm wishing you a merry Christmas filled with joy, peace, fun, and all the things that you've ever wanted!
I hope you're spendings these days with your family and your loved ones!

A few words about the next updates, guys!
Now, I think you've already figured out that Xmas update is in the works! This time it's going to be a big Xmas update and every girl will have her own branch/her own scenes.
The update is 60-70% finished, at least in terms of spicy scenes, ha-ha.

Our artists keep on working but I promised I'd let them have rest for a week once it's 29-30th of December. So, at the moment we're all busy working while there's still time. After that our artists will take some rest, while I'll be writing script for events, so that I can start sending it all to our coder.
I plan to release the Xmas update sometime in January and I think we'll do it.

Happy Holidays everyone! ^^

P.S. Yes, Ash and Ada will get scenes as well, ha-ha.

mrstoneyy

Jun 19, 2022
does anyone have a list of hotkeys for the game? most importantly a hotkey for automating the texts, i don't want to keep opening settings for it. tyty

Mar 18, 2019
Perhaps off-topic, but what is up with all this Lovense stuff? I've been seeing it pop up in tons of games lately. Is it something popular or has the implementation recently become easier?
I never even heard anyone talk about it on any of the forums I visit, so I'm kinda confused about where its popularity is coming from.

Reactions: SaltTed

mrstoneyy

Jun 19, 2022
should be default renpy hotkeys . try pressing tab or holding left ctrl
tried that and it's the fast forward option there's an option in game called "Auto-Forward Mode" which plays the text at a readable pace instead of fast forwarding. I was wondering if there was a keybinding to enable that without opening settings every time since clicking the screen turns it off again. Thank you!!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
tried that and it's the fast forward option there's an option in game called "Auto-Forward Mode" which plays the text at a readable pace instead of fast forwarding. I was wondering if there was a keybinding to enable that without opening settings every time since clicking the screen turns it off again. Thank you!!
use unren to enable the quick menu . that will give you an auto button at the bottom of the screen .

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrstoneyy

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.15.3] [AstroNut]

Original Size: ~700MB
Compressed Size: ~300MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Is it intended, that after arc 1 the game just goes back to the main menu?
Like is arc 1 all there is so far or is it bugged

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Playing on Android. Tried to launch and was asked for permission to files. Any android players to confirm the game is safe? Games ask for permission for saves sonetimes but its been a awhile since I've seen this

Reactions: Kitsami

moltreach

Oct 27, 2022
Playing on Android. Tried to launch and was asked for permission to files. Any android players to confirm the game is safe? Games ask for permission for saves sonetimes but its been a awhile since I've seen this
dont worry its safe

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1704698353141.png

Hey everyone! It's been a while, ha-ha.
I hope everyone had great holidays and that everyone's well! ^^

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. Just like everyone else, I was spending some time with my family and loved ones while working on the game/translation stuff.
Either way, our artists are coming back, two of them have already continued working and the third one will supposedly start working tomorrow (she was supposed to start working two days ago, but she's fallen sick during holidays :( Hopefully, she'll return soon)

Now, I've already started working on script and dialogues for the Xmas update. It'll take some time but I believe I'll start sending events to our coder real soon.

As for arts, we're currently wrapping up most of the H-scenes, we'll need just a few more days for that.
Once that's done, it'll be only small stuff like adding girls to the backgrounds, hide some things around the camp and so on.

So, hopefully the update will be out by 15-20th of January if things go well and no one gets sick in the team anymore.

Many many thanks for your support everyone!
Love you all, folks! ^^

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes