ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
Does anyone have a save with all animations? I really bored to complete all this routes with characters, in which I am not interested. By the way the game is very good

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Hmm, I have never played for such a lowered, infantile, dumb-headed degenerate. MC, in this game, the nominee for the founders of cuckoldism :LOL: How do you people just come up with such fucking characters!?:oops: But yeep, also funny)

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Hmm, I have never played for such a lowered, infantile, dumb-headed degenerate. MC, in this game, the nominee for the founders of cuckoldism :LOL: How do you people just come up with such fucking characters!?:oops: But yeep, also funny)
The MC gets the action and no one else?
Besides, I'm sorry the MC doesn't resembles yourself. Maybe in the next game the devs go with an obese, pimple faced, skin flapping MC. Good luck.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Just imagine he gets eaten by a titan like immediately once they leave the camp

• Haha
Reactions: ChlenCulta

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i know im waiting for sm1 to post the link alr
honestly might as well wait . from what i can understand this update just adds content for hange . the next update which is supposed to be out in a few days adds mikasa and christa/ymir content .

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes