isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
that is a good idea . now all this game needs is the restored dialogue and we have the complete version of this game . i was not able to restore the dialogue cause the dev changed all of it and removed the original from the game entirely. with the night scenes i just had to put back the old rpyc and change a few lines from false to true but for the dialogue i have to rewrite all the original text and probably make new ones post 1.15. and i have no idea that would even work due to this game using an experimental renpy version which breaks a lot of you modify stuff . i have one idea which i have yet to attempt. its using the translations . maybe its possible to make a new translation option that simply restores the og dialogue and adds news ones without breaking the game since its own section this time instead of being hardcoded into the various rpycs .
As for dialogues, do you know what is the latest version to have the original dialogues and night scenes?
I will scrap every rpy file to figure how this game works because i have no idea... I don't even know how i managed to make the xmas dlc work :unsure:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
As for dialogues, do you know what is the latest version to have the original dialogues and night scenes?
I will scrap every rpy file to figure how this game works because i have no idea... I don't even know how i managed to make the xmas dlc work :unsure:
its 15.3 i believe i have a clean copy and some extracted rpys from it . you can pm me if you need them . if you plan to extract it yourself unren might not work on it . the way i had to extract it was by putting the old versions files in the latest version then using unren forall to extract it .

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
its 15.3 i believe i have a clean copy and some extracted rpys from it . you can pm me if you need them . if you plan to extract it yourself unren might not work on it . the way i had to extract it was by putting the old versions files in the latest version then using unren forall to extract it .
Yea send me the 0.15.3 files please i'm searching but i can't find it thanks

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
Successfully patched dialogues. I injected the old dialogues into the new ones.

I made it an rpa archive :)

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there anyway to get nightscene in android version..??
as of now the only way i know is via a save . make a save on an old version / patched version during the night scene and then transfer to the latest android version . other than that you could try compiling the patched version into an apk but i have no idea how to do that .

Reactions: holaaeee
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes