bebra223

Jul 26, 2023
hopefully someone manages to restore the dlc back into the current game alongside the original dialogue. i could try adding the rpys to the current version but im 99% sure it will break the game .
This is from the official website of the developer

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
you mean in the night scenes ? no you couldn't . the only things the current version does not have is the following .

night scenes (you kind of fuck elsa)

og Christmas event (mikasa gets fucked by all the boys)

and a titan scene (i dont know anything about this one but apparently in a really old version hange does some things to a titan)
I'm very curious wtf Hange did to a titan, that sounds so dark yet funny :KEK: wonder which version that was in

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
OG Xmas DLC restored into 0.18.3

(Compatible with the patch of DevonY7 )

This was not so easy since im not a programmer but i did it. enjoy guys MEGA
thanks a lot this is great news . hope you or someone else figures out how to make it via a .rpa so its future update compatible since 0.19 pc is right around the corner .

I'm very curious wtf Hange did to a titan, that sounds so dark yet funny :KEK: wonder which version that was in
from what ive heard its from an really old version . might be difficult to find .

Reactions: Phase_01

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
thanks a lot this is great news . hope you or someone else figures out how to make it via a .rpa so its future update compatible since 0.19 pc is right around the corner .

from what ive heard its from an really old version . might be difficult to find .
I think that i can make it with a rpa file but the problem is with the main menu. The main menu is hardcoded into scripts.rpa/screens.rpy and i don’t think it can be modified via rpa.

But now that I know how to do it i will release this patch for 0.19 very fast

I also noticed that the scenes ‘animations’ are broken. I will have to figure this out.

Next time i release a new version of this patch i will not send the full game because its big (Almost 1Gb) instead i will send only the rpyc files that you need to put into ‘game’ folder.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I think that i can make it with a rpa file but the problem is with the main menu. The main menu is hardcoded into scripts.rpa/screens.rpy and i don’t think it can be modified via rpa.

But now that I know how to do it i will release this patch for 0.19 very fast

I also noticed that the scenes ‘animations’ are broken. I will have to figure this out.

Next time i release a new version of this patch i will not send the full game because its big (Almost 1Gb) instead i will send only the rpyc files that you need to put into ‘game’ folder.
that is a good idea . now all this game needs is the restored dialogue and we have the complete version of this game . i was not able to restore the dialogue cause the dev changed all of it and removed the original from the game entirely. with the night scenes i just had to put back the old rpyc and change a few lines from false to true but for the dialogue i have to rewrite all the original text and probably make new ones post 1.15. and i have no idea that would even work due to this game using an experimental renpy version which breaks a lot of you modify stuff . i have one idea which i have yet to attempt. its using the translations . maybe its possible to make a new translation option that simply restores the og dialogue and adds news ones without breaking the game since its own section this time instead of being hardcoded into the various rpycs .

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes