SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
At the very beginning of the game, how do I advance with Mikasa? I'm supposed to meet her in the training grounds at evening but she refuses any of the "special training", I don't have the hearts. Won't let me interact with her at any other time of day. The journal doesn't mention anyone else blocking her progress like it does for some other girls.

Also, does the middle heart page in the journal for each girl do anything?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pandora's Actor

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
At the very beginning of the game, how do I advance with Mikasa? I'm supposed to meet her in the training grounds at evening but she refuses any of the "special training", I don't have the hearts. Won't let me interact with her at any other time of day. The journal doesn't mention anyone else blocking her progress like it does for some other girls.

Also, does the middle heart page in the journal for each girl do anything?
i believe you are supposed to do the available options multiple times to unlock new ones . the heart system was used for the night scenes however the dev disabled it due to patreon TOS . ive managed to restore them you an find the patch here.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
we probably won't get it here until the beta version comes out. best case scenario 5mod updates it .in that case we will get the android version of the alpha .

Reactions: BTungsteno

bebra223

Jul 26, 2023
hopefully someone manages to restore the dlc back into the current game alongside the original dialogue. i could try adding the rpys to the current version but im 99% sure it will break the game .
Maybe you need this

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes