devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
this is probably the best update so far . the nightwatch system is really good its like a combination of regular repeatable scenes and night scenes in one system . even though only ymir has it rn there is a lot scenes with her like around 10 . hopefully mikasa's nightwatch that will be available in the full update has the same amount of scenes . also good thing save and rollback are enabled during the new minigames otherwise this update wold take forever to finish .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
btw what is in the changelog
i dont know the official changelog but from my playthrough and looking at the in game files . 1 story scene with ymir . minor events with sasha christa and elsa . and many nightwatch scenes with ymir . there is 1 new scene with sasha in the game files but i dont think its implemented yet .

Reactions: holaaeee

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
So the ntr will come back in dlc? Good to know they didn't just straight up remove existing content due to butthurt babies lol
i am not 100% sure the original NTR scene . the only reason i said is cause under the public translation page its listed as a dlc instead of it being in the main game or straight up removed . im pretty positive it will come back due to this . there would be no reason to include it as part of the translation project if it was never going to return .

Oct 2, 2018
Any idea if they fixed Alice's combat bug for PC? Could not skip it and the arrows went by way to quick last time I checked!?

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Virus Total reports "Trojan.Generic@AI.100" - People on Reddit argues it is a false positive.

EDIT: Removed an entry that was due to me misreading the Windows Defender report, my apologies.

---
What's the verdict, Mods?

Draconis2627

Dec 16, 2021
i know there us a scene between hange and a titan, but i would like to know if there is a fight between the titan and the mc

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes