Feb 11, 2023
Quick and dirty "Gallery Unlocker" for v0.15.0

Just extract in the game's folder.

I don't know how to make a lifetime unlocker overriding the condition function, so that is why just dirty replace variables to 1 (true)
the gallery doesnt work for me, I extrtacted it, put it in the game folder & nothing is unlocked. How do I resolve this?

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Played through the whole part 1 and 2. Scenes are locked and can't replay most of them. A classic spaghetti coding. On top of that I have no new content whatsoever. Bugged save or how do I trigger it?
If anything, does anyone have 0.15 save?

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Got the saves to work by manually copying them into the /game/saves folder. Hope this is not the way it's going to be going forward. I don't really care for cloud saves or whatever.
Thank you, that worked. However, the gallery does not work for me. Is this also the case for you?

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Cant do anything after the scene where we assault Christa with Ymir? It tells me talk to her in Evening, but nothing happens.

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Historia looks delicious, it's a shame dumb bitches like annie and mikasa got more content than girls like sasha and historia. The instructor makes me hard too.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
why the fk is this game keep having save problem and it keep on fighting against the URM
It's the first game I've seen using the Ren'Py 8.2.0 "64bit Sensation" Pre-Release version.
UnRen-forall does not decompile the .rpyc files, as there are major changes in this version.

Not sure if that is the issue or not?

Reactions: rKnight

Melly555

Jan 6, 2022
I have old save from arc 1 & arc 2 to access previous scene but it got error (cant use gallery and book for scene) , how to fix that???

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes