damyon

Nov 12, 2022
Successfully patched dialogues. I injected the old dialogues into the new ones.

I made it an rpa archive :)

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa
how do you use this? whenevr i click it it opens up a new tab, hlp plz

Edit:Nvm, figured out how the search function works

Last edited:
Reactions: Raed2A

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
according to someone who has read the latest patreon post the update will be at the end of the month .

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I wish there was an option to skip uninterested LIs storyline
The player should not be forced to play all the storylines
My three favorite storylines :
Mikasa
Annie

Step Sis

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
The big 'ol magnifying glass in the top right of the screen??
'Sometimes I feel like jumping off a bridge because of you guys'
U do realise i am asking about how when i click to download the patch posted it instead spawns another tab

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
U do realise i am asking about how when i click to download the patch posted it instead spawns another tab
You do realise that your question is funking vague, you are asking how to install the patch on android, and that same question has been answered before, thus me prompting you to go to the search function to search for it.

Reactions: genericguy1000

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
You do realise that your question is funking vague, you are asking how to install the patch on android, and that same question has been answered before, thus me prompting you to go to the search function to search for it.
My main language isn't English and all i wanted was to know how to download the patch on my android instead it's popping another tab

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
Successfully patched dialogues. I injected the old dialogues into the new ones.

I made it an rpa archive :)

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa
I finally got it! For anyone having trouble downloading this ,U need to click on the file and it will spawn another tab which contain the codes , then u need download the tab , rename the file and removing the .txt leaving rpa at the end it will converted to a rpa file, move that to the downloadable folder in the directory ans and it will work!

isaussage

Aug 28, 2022
But you too didn't read his message right ? He said how does he download because instead of downloading the file it opens a new tab without the download to start. But maybe if you stop being unpleasant he could understand better....

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepe-kun and Raed2A

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
But you too didn't read his message right ? He said how does he download because instead of downloading the file it opens a new tab without the download to start. But maybe if you stop being unpleasant he could understand better....
Bro he literally said "how to install on android", am I supposed to use black magic now too, reading people's intentions?
He is the one making it un clear.
And can we drop the topic, he already got it working.

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
Thx for the assistance brother! also ur patch works like a charm thx for making it!

Reactions: UrMomis5738
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes