Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Why does fucking Annie and Ymir always get the most content? Most unlikable characters of first few AOT seasons by far.

Fabulosu

Jul 14, 2024
Quick and dirty "Gallery Unlocker" for v0.19.1

Just extract in the Attack on Survey Corps's folder.

I don't know how to make a lifetime unlocker overriding the condition function, so that is why just dirty replace variables to 1 (true)
yo where to put this thing, i dont understand

bobmcbob15

Feb 29, 2020
What's the last Annie scene so far and how do you get it? The diary still says I have one more thing to see with her but it also says that there's nothing to do until the next update.

poinder

Jul 10, 2024
I'm playing on android. Are there any sleep rape scenes or these are only exclusive to PC users?
With the patch there are 2 sleep rape options in Arc1 but you can mess with all the girls. Arc2 the options are all groping basically. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

EternalOne

Dec 27, 2018
Successfully patched dialogues. I injected the old dialogues into the new ones.

I made it an rpa archive :)

NOTE: don't rename the file!!! the 'x' at the start is to make it at the bottom of file order because this rpa file needs to load after scripts.rpa
It seems the trainers CG isnt showing up properly. (constancy saying image Trainer 1_1_1 and Trainer 1_1_2 are not found)

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello I'd like to start the game but the version I downloaded already has basic replay, is it possible to reset the gallery because even when I delete the game folder and the renpy folder, only the progress is deleted, the replay are still there.

Burat7227

Aug 16, 2022
updated restoration patch for version 18.1

restores night scenes for chapter 1 and 2

restores incest dialogue for night scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
according to one of the patreons who posts on 5mod said that the next update (beta) will be around halfway through the month . so i guess in like a week from now .

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes