malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK I used the patch from OP and it broke the game no girls existed anywhere and the gallery was empty.

So deleted it and downloaded again but what patch unlocks hidden scenes and how do I get them to work?

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
OK I used the patch from OP and it broke the game no girls existed anywhere and the gallery was empty.

So deleted it and downloaded again but what patch unlocks hidden scenes and how do I get them to work?
which patch did you use the one i made or the better one i linked and how did you install it ?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
which patch did you use the one i made or the better one i linked and how did you install it ?
OK I downloaded the better one you had link to. What I have now is.

Gallery Chapter 1: No missing scenes

Gallery Chapter 2:

Annie: 15/18
Christa: 5/5
Elsa: 4/4
Mikasa: 4/5
Mina: 5/5
Sasha: 7/7
Ymir: 10/11

Are these not unlocked yet or these part of the hidden scenes? Seems I did unlock the Season 1 in shower as I did go there often enough it seems.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
OK I downloaded the better one you had link to. What I have now is.

Gallery Chapter 1: No missing scenes

Gallery Chapter 2:

Annie: 15/18
Christa: 5/5
Elsa: 4/4
Mikasa: 4/5
Mina: 5/5
Sasha: 7/7
Ymir: 10/11

Are these not unlocked yet or these part of the hidden scenes? Seems I did unlock the Season 1 in shower as I did go there often enough it seems.
the patch does not unlock gallery scenes . it gives you access to night scenes (groping the girls at night) to unlock gallery scenes use the gallery unlocker .

Raed2A

Aug 15, 2024
the patch does not unlock gallery scenes . it gives you access to night scenes (groping the girls at night) to unlock gallery scenes use the gallery unlocker .
Excuse me do u have the patch for returning elisa as the mc sister for version 0.19.3?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Excuse me do u have the patch for returning elisa as the mc sister for version 0.19.3?
use the better patch that i have linked in my post . that restores elsa as sister for all of chapter 1 and start of chapter 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Raed2A

theabsolute

Nov 7, 2017
In Act 2, I feel like I missed something with Annie. There was some dialogue mentioning how guys put something in her drink and it seemed to imply you had a scene with her in the night watch but that was the first I heard of it. Any ideas if this was some kind of cut scene or I just missed it?

Also, how recent was the removal of night scenes? I assume while the patch that's available above brings back all the content there was for it, there is no mention of any future content for these sorts of scenes?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
In Act 2, I feel like I missed something with Annie. There was some dialogue mentioning how guys put something in her drink and it seemed to imply you had a scene with her in the night watch but that was the first I heard of it. Any ideas if this was some kind of cut scene or I just missed it?

Also, how recent was the removal of night scenes? I assume while the patch that's available above brings back all the content there was for it, there is no mention of any future content for these sorts of scenes?
this is the scene that is mentioned .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is not removed its the 2nd and 3rd last scene in her gallery . the night scenes were removed in 16.3/17.0 that was at the start of this year . you are correct patch only brings back the content removed. dev has not added any new sleep content since its removal . dev did say future updates will have more nightwatch girls . only when that happens we will come to know weather dev will hide new night scenes in the game or wont include it . i do believe content will come back eventually since dev uses the term disabled instead of removed and has not confirmed or denied weather the scenes are gone forever .

Reactions: theabsolute

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
My question is.... Are these scenes unlockable and if so what am I doing wrong as I thought I did every single thing their is in the game so can't figure out where these scenes are missed.

theabsolute

Nov 7, 2017
My question is.... Are these scenes unlockable and if so what am I doing wrong as I thought I did every single thing their is in the game so can't figure out where these scenes are missed.
Interestingly enough, I have the latest 0.19.2 version but my gallery says 6/6 for Sasha rather than the 7 you posted above and 10/10 for Ymir rather than 11... Feel like I got another scene for both of these characters right at the end but they don't seem to appear as scenes in my gallery, but my gallery doesn't show as missing any (no ???'s)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes