3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I guest it´s not taboo to make a game here with these female stuff from Witcher. The groups behind this game a big enough to hit the top here or by Patreon. Ok we had them in Skyrim with Tesnexus and Sexlab script but not in a good story. If I seen all samples here it can be a great great game.
That is a great idea, but maybe you would want to start a tread somewhere else. I don't think is very polite to talk about developing a new game in the forum page of another one.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
That is a great idea, but maybe you would want to start a tread somewhere else. I don't think is very polite to talk about developing a new game in the forum page of another one.
It seams you are right, but the game is over I quest with the last update. Also Alex P. can use this idea to start a better one. After so many nice picture out of this game here, isn´t so unpolite to go one step further,right. Alex the maker don´t care so mutch anymore and not look at this side at all. But we can keep this for later if there is an option.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
We'll wait and see, I guess, it's not like we're going anywhere, and
to f95zone by the way, and enjoy your stay
Thanks bro for the welcome issue! I like to express here that I don´t like both guys in this game there weak or bad characters a gentle guy is missing in this good story. With the knowlege of a "women body" and this plaground to do more her! Play with her nipples or klit and so on. The sex is limited on his basic action and comes up like a rocket,that´s the weak point for all girls. There have so great body´s but nobody play´s with them only......f

Reactions: bobbo69

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Played it already. It's nice to see Alex finally getting the other big thing, since David got the first one. The writing seemed to be improved a bit.
What i would do next is extend sex scenes by at lest 2 pics more. And create a good followup update for David. If Alex Dev wants to keep both parties happy.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks @Patrik !

I just added an override to my dialog box transparency patch that removes character-specific colors from the dialog text in this game. It makes the text easier to read against various backrounds when the box is transparent. Name label colors will stay, of course.
Check the sig if interested.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I think my game is bugged. Sometimes the character icons (which tell you which character is in which room) disappear.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u go Davids path theres nothing. no need to download if you play that path.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes