3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
No, it's not random. First of all it only can happen on tuesdays because that's the day when Tanya is in the house. Before you have sex with Tasha you have to play the "finger-game" ("How many fingers, Alex?"). If you choose the right option then Alex should pick "Blowjob" or "Sex". If he choose "Titjob" or "Blowjob on the bed" Tanya won't show up.
If Alex don't guess the right number of fingers Tasha will choose the position (randomly). In this case Tanya will show up if Tasha says "I think a blowjob would be the best for tonight" or "I need your dick inside me tonight".
Of course you can use Save/Load to get to the point easily.
Please keep in mind that Tanya will interrupt Alex/Tasha only once.

If this describtion doesn't work please check the value of the variable "alaalextalk". Open console (SHIFT + O), enter "alaalextalk" and press ENTER. If the value is higher than "6" you went too far on the Alex/Ala-path before (helping Tanya with lessons).
thanks that was the problem, i modify "alaalextalk " and now it's working perfectly

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
No, it's not random. First of all it only can happen on tuesdays because that's the day when Tanya is in the house. Before you have sex with Tasha you have to play the "finger-game" ("How many fingers, Alex?"). If you choose the right option then Alex should pick "Blowjob" or "Sex". If he choose "Titjob" or "Blowjob on the bed" Tanya won't show up.
If Alex don't guess the right number of fingers Tasha will choose the position (randomly). In this case Tanya will show up if Tasha says "I think a blowjob would be the best for tonight" or "I need your dick inside me tonight".
Of course you can use Save/Load to get to the point easily.
Please keep in mind that Tanya will interrupt Alex/Tasha only once.

If this describtion doesn't work please check the value of the variable "alaalextalk". Open console (SHIFT + O), enter "alaalextalk" and press ENTER. If the value is higher than "6" you went too far on the Alex/Ala-path before (helping Tanya with lessons).
Please, tell Alex to finish David's route as well.. all we get is Alex recently

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
How can we have the scene from Tasha see MC and Ala fuck in the kitchen ?
This must be switch to David path again but not sure it´s in 0.9 update. I never see this in game with 0.9. Just a picture here as many other´s not belong to this game, confusion is the main key here.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Anyway here is a clean save for the Family: David fuck his wife Ala and MC Alex fucks Tasha and Tanya in a threesome. Of course Tasha in the Ass Cottage, and house, Bedroom,Basement,Bathroom. Follow the walktrough from day 72.
Tanya just left to the basement after she see you with Tasha, go and talk to Tanya.
No fucking around with Ala the wife from David.

If you want to fuck Ala too you must start before Day 68 and cheat with the console as Abi said "one page before here". Ala passion 5 typ apa=5
and Tasha tpa=15 passion otherwise no sex day 68 friday. Blackmail Ala with her labtop day 71 to start with. Day 72 make sex with Tasha but no lesson for Tanya.

Reactions: mikie

DonStark

May 4, 2017
This must be switch to David path again but not sure it´s in 0.9 update. I never see this in game with 0.9. Just a picture here as many other´s not belong to this game, confusion is the main key here.
Well that's strange because the picture is in the game folder when you using Unren

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Well that's strange because the picture is in the game folder when you using Unren
I can confirm that there is NO scene in the current game in which Tasha disturbs Alex/Ala having sex in the kitchen.
If there is such a picture in the image-folder don't blame the programmer :p. It's Alex who is building the final release package. Sometimes he gets a bit confused by that :cool:.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I can confirm that there is NO scene in the current game in which Tasha disturbs Alex/Ala having sex in the kitchen.
If there is such a picture in the image-folder don't blame the programmer :p. It's Alex who is building the final release package. Sometimes he gets a bit confused by that :cool:.
I don't blame everyone, i just asking a question because it's only one picture and it's also the only one who's strange in the image folder when you using Unren

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raven99k

Apr 15, 2018
can someone help me i cant triggered the path for treesome with tasha and tanya what i do wrong?thx in advice

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This could be a decent setup for Tasha-David thingy
It happen in 0.81 as well to the scene with Tanya during a fuck Alex/Tasha with some cheat and Abi´s help me to get this. But for this Tasha Alex/Ala Abi gives no option to trigger this. As I said before this is a switching to David path again and there send this picture early to give hope for loser David in the moment.

Reactions: raven99k

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
can someone help me i cant triggered the path for treesome with tasha and tanya what i do wrong?thx in advice
Here you go 1-4... start the story go to basement talk to tanya- follow walkthrough. But I don´t fuck with Ala around keep this to David I´m honest! 3-3.. already start threesome but you miss the backdoor fuck Alex/Tasha Cottage ergo start with 1-4...

raven99k

Apr 15, 2018
Here you go 1-4... start the story go to basement talk to tanya- follow walkthrough. But I don´t fuck with Ala around keep this to David I´m honest! 3-3.. already start threesome but you miss the backdoor fuck Alex/Tasha Cottage ergo start with 1-4...

Thx a lot u save me :)

kays

Jan 4, 2018
last time i played was v7 and now i played again i somehow could trigger the ala cottige event and fuck her there but i cant trigger sex with tasha and cant trigger the treesome can anyone help

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
last time i played was v7 and now i played again i somehow could trigger the ala cottige event and fuck her there but i cant trigger sex with tasha and cant trigger the treesome can anyone help
Can you see the post before than do it.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes