3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@letan

If the DEV console is unlocked it'll pop up at the menu or in game if it doesn't then you need to download either unren or enable dev mode renpy.7z and extract the file outside the folder you extracted the game to. Then run the .exe that is inside it and select the game folder and let it run then start the game and try hitting shift + o and it should work.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
um... sr i just load in the game and press Shift+o in the menu but nothing popup .....
Enable console: Go to your game Folder open - renpy than open common- scroll down until you find 00console. rpy open the text doc. and scroll down a little until you find -
config.console = False -pls set to
config.console = True
Done: open in game the console.

Reactions: letan

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
sr for asking but im new here so i dont know how to open the place to input these code, can you teach me pls ?

Instructions:
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Select the option you require, in your case "3"
4. Open the game > Press "Shift + O" > Type the Console Command that you Want.
5. Type "Exit" to Close the Console Command.

Enjoy.

Reactions: letan
D

Deleted member 42

Is there anything else with Ala? i can't progress after cottage weekend

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know for sure if there will be a last update on this game or not, or if he will just abandon it which won't be too good for him if he wants to keep the patrons he's got left ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know for sure if there will be a last update on this game or not, or if he will just abandon it which won't be too good for him if he wants to keep the patrons he's got left ;)
Let's hope he menage to finish the game.It's realy not good for your portfolio to have abandoned game.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Let's hope he menage to finish the game.It's realy not good for your portfolio to have abandoned game.
I know, but this is a reason I ask myself, why does Dark Silver has so many Patrons, He's abandoned Glamour before, now he's redoing it, and he dropped Big Brother and I don't know for sure if he'll ever rework on it one day
but people keeps pledging him and I have no idea why.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know, but this is a reason I ask myself, why does Dark Silver has so many Patrons, He's abandoned Glamour before, now he's redoing it, and he dropped Big Brother and I don't know for sure if he'll ever rework on it one day
but people keeps pledging him and I have no idea why.
Do you know that we have a game that don't have an update for more than 18 months and still make 8K $?And btw the game is not abandoned.There is plenty of abandoned games that make between 10-1000$ each month.Also some people actualy/in DS case/promise him 500$ in advance for several months ahead.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Do you know that we have a game that don't have an update for more than 18 months and still make 8K $?And btw the game is not abandoned.There is plenty of abandoned games that make between 10-1000$ each month.Also some people actualy/in DS case/promise him 500$ in advance for several months ahead.
This is totally insane, if they don't know what to do with their money, then they can just send some my way :p which game are you talking about? 18 months, wow.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is totally insane, if they don't know what to do with their money, then they can just send some my way :p which game are you talking about? 18 months, wow.
Malise and the Machine-last update was sept/oct 2016.
I can't believe they drop to 6500$

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
no need to pester the man. he provided good code with little bugs. for whatever reason they fell out, we don't know the whole story. abi was at least on our forums providing us information.

Reactions: Shirafune
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes