3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Okay, just for the stupids here (so, me, for a fact) - please, someone explain to me like to a child:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Playing as the son, you have to ask the father for help with the photo-shoots. (With the money)
That way, when you play as him, you have that knowlegde.

Help her with her homework, do the first photo-shoot, keep helping her... at this time, usually your wife and her go to a weekend and leave you all alone.
That monday, was the first chance I got to do the 2º photo-shoot (lingerie) and the 2º massage.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will try to help you after finally menage to get the second shooting and second massage.
-Go to David
-Ask about photos
-I want to do something special for Tasha
-Send photos to father
-Next when you play with David
-Each day I first help Tanya and then Tasha with lessons.
-You can reach relationship 4 on wednesday.
-After helping Tasha with her lessons offer her to go shopping.Don't push her to try the lingerie.Go with "Keep looking".I did that on wednesday.Don't forget to talk to Ala-"Ala I need to come to the office very early tomorrow"
-On thirsday use the bathroom trick to get the 1 point passion.
-Same day Tasha will have injury.Don't choose "Don't be shy."Go with "I know what I'm talking about....".
-On thirsday after you help her with lessons "Ask her about photos".You should have 6 relationship with Tasha and maybe it's a bug/game said you need 8/ but now you can do first shooting.
-On friday go see Tasha doing yoga,keep helping Tanya and Tasha with lessons.
-On saturday you can go to Tasha "Talk about photos".You will agree to wait until monday for second shooting.
-On saturday 9:00 go see Tasha doing yoga/it's important if you want to see second massage/.Tasha will refuse the medecine David offer her.
-On saturday 10:00 in bathroom you can see both Ala and Tanya naked.
-On monday "Talk about photos" and choose "You family does need money,doesn't it?".Then you will do second shooting.
-Immediately after that go back to Tasha and "Ask her about her leg" after that choose "What about the money?" and you get second massage
That's all for now.But you better make a one more save when Alex don't talk to David about photos and don't send him them.This way you will be covered for 0.4.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Playing as the son, you have to ask the father for help with the photo-shoots. (With the money). That way, when you play as him, you have that knowlegde.
But shouldn't dad know anyway? Dad was told about the costume and that girl likes to cosplay while shopping? He even bought it for her (plus bikini and what not), the son can't block ihm doing this...

Help her with her homework, do the first photo-shoot, keep helping her... at this time, usually your wife and her go to a weekend and leave you all alone. That monday, was the first chance I got to do the 2º photo-shoot (lingerie) and the 2º massage.
So now you mean after I start playing as dad? Yeah, I got the 'visit cottage with us' scene and dad needed to drive them, whole day lost without anything happening. Thanks for the heads up, there it may be the 2nd shoot would occure (if dad were prepared for it). Didn't think of this tbh..

-Go to David
-Ask about photos
-I want to do something special for Tasha
-Send photos to father [via email]
So this is what I need do as son? This is essentially delivering the girl on a silver plate. Not logic to me.

-Next when you play with David
-Each day I first help Tanya and then Tasha with lessons. [Done, only chain of events that makes sense tbh.]
-You can reach relationship 4 on wednesday. [Done]
-After helping Tasha with lessons offer to go shopping. Don't push to try lingerie. Go with "Keep looking"...
- Don't forget to talk to Ala - "I need you to come to office very early tomorrow"
[All done or happened to me like this]
-On thursday use bathroom trick to get 1 point passion. [Can be I did 'accident trick' too early, not sure if relevant]
-Same day Tasha will have injury. ...Go with "I know what I'm talking about....". [Done this way]
-On thursday after you help with lessons "Ask her about photos". [Never had it shown, but will try earlier save]
You should have 6 relationship with Tasha, and maybe it's a bug - game said you need 8, but now can do first shooting.
Full stop - you mean with 'first shooting' the one dad does, which comes as 2nd. Plus there's a 3rd afterwards, first one was with son - makes three shootings all together (1 son, later 2 dad)? Is this correct? If so I actually missed two dad shoots completely. Thought the 2nd would have been the one with lingerie...

-On friday go see Tasha doing yoga, keep helping Tanya and Tasha with lessons.
-On saturday you go to Tasha "Talk about photos". Agree to wait until monday for 2nd shooting. [Didn't happen]
-On saturday 9:00 see Tasha doing yoga, important if you want 2nd massage.
Tasha refuses medicine David offers. [had it, afterwards she didn't enter bath, only 'lessons' as option]
-On saturday 10:00 in bathroom you can see both Ala and Tanya naked. [Had it]
-On monday "Talk about photos", choose "Your family does need money, doesn't it?". Then do 2nd shooting.
-Immediately after that go back and "Ask her about her leg", choose "What about the money?", get 2nd massage.
[On last day I got info at office money was withdrawn from bank account. Talk with Tasha to make her pay back, moment later wife shouting at me, bc son arrived. All in the last scene of game atm.]
Thanks a lot you two. I'll try to go back and find the right save to dive in once more. Again, it doesn't make sense to me, as dad is in rivalry to son and could easily have asked what the costume is for while giving her.
Also having suit and bikini and dress given as presents I assumed she is more open to dad, so I should get the options to do this kind of stuff anyway.

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It makes little sense if you are playing with the son in mind... at least now.
I imagine that in future updates, there will be more than one path.
One for the son only, one for the dad, sharing and... surely something with the friend from school.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It makes little sense if you are playing with the son in mind... at least now.
I imagine that in future updates, there will be more than one path.
One for the son only, one for the dad, sharing and... surely something with the friend from school.
Yeah you are right.But I seriously doubt David will decide to share something with his son.Will be a huge surprise if there is threesome between Tasha,David and Alex.David seems have plans for sex with Ala and Tasha.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...David seems have plans for sex with Ala and Tasha.
Same goes for son iirc.

Only one who seems is left over is aunt / sis, but she's a bitch. There will be a solution for her tooand if it's 'back to russia, wagon!' XD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Same goes for son iirc.

Only one who seems is left over is aunt / sis, but she's a bitch. There will be a solution for her tooand if it's 'back to russia, wagon!' XD
You know in this type games the bitches are actualy realy nice for sex.You saw the preview posted by month ago with Tanya and Tasha?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Probably just over the weekend. Give it about 3 or 4 days and he'll have it done from what it sounds. Nice to hear he's headed towards animations though.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So far I was able to get 2 saves

Does anyone have any other routes?
The dominatrix outfit scene happens if he helps her sister enough times like he does tasha with lessons. Didn't realize he could do the second massage without getting caught though. How'd you manage that? Is there a certain time that prevents that?

Reactions: Cirro84 and Chillz

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
The dominatrix outfit scene happens if he helps her sister enough times like he does tasha with lessons. Didn't realize he could do the second massage without getting caught though. How'd you manage that? Is there a certain time that prevents that?
My bad, man. I replayed that part and I found that

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes