3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
some fix here and there (like for example the game freeze when you do something other than wait at 18 o'clock) and the game is really really fun

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
Game is decent, first one that actually lets you play as both. I don't know if the switching back and forth will be that good though. It should be you pick who you want to play from the start and go through the whole game. But it does make it unique. Also there seems to be a decent slow burn and the girl doesn;t seem like such a slut.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's fun to switch from one to another, but it would be an even better, and frankly more logical combination,to choose which character you want to root for (so that you improve a specific female npc's attraction towards him), and to choose events that cockblock the other npc).

So for example, if you choose to root for the son, you should do everything you can to improve your relationship with Tasha, and when he's away on his school trip, you should have the option to worsen her relationship towards his dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsushield

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
new update are shit i think.... how dissepointing..

IM DONE I DONT like David fuck what for shit should this update are how dissepointet i dont like it

What must i do thats i can go to the pool with charlotte by me alwys a 1 week leave....

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think this is kind of an interesting turn on cucking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update doesn't have much content other than that, so I would suggest passing on it and wait for another 1 or 2 more updates

What must i do thats i can go to the pool with charlotte by me alwys a 1 week leave....
Wait for the upcoming updates, I guess.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dude... After Big Brother the NTR genre seems to gaining quite the territory in most SWVN...

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I like it. While i agree that it would be cool and give infinitely more replayability if you choose your MC, it kind of reminds me of the first part of Indigo Prophecy (or Fahrenheit for all the non Americans). i do wish it would give more power to the son tho. it would be cool if you could be like "Ok dad you want Tasha im gonna steal Ala."

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
2.2 released publically but no mac version. 1.1 version had mac support why doesnt this one?i feel betrayed.does anyone patron know if it is planned?

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
just in case anyone cares the developer decided to swtich to ren'py for his game so thats nice i guess.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just in case anyone cares the developer decided to swtich to ren'py for his game so thats nice i guess.
No idea why he started with RPGM MV in the first place, since the gameplay is like Big Brother and such.
Ren'Py should suit the game better, the only downside is that he'll need to start over...

Reactions: groove888

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is a buggy mess, gets hung up whenever you try to visit Trish's room and you have to constantly save to avoid. Also what is with all the cuck story clones? BB did good and now every game wants to add some cucking feature.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes