_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
We're testing out the new Itch.

Stay tuned for the new release version.
If we see significant sales, can quit the day-job and work on the project more etc etc. More renders faster updates, animations and all.
Early-birds can access new subscribestar releases for a few months with no additional subscriptions.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The clothes of the women in the play are so low-cut that it doesn't matter if they undress. Nudity has become an ordinary situation, it does not provoke.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm aware that there's different classifications of ntr. Damn, you made me look it up. I didn't want to give it any time. So netorase is willing cuckery, it says. But Mom and Son are not on equal terms here. Not in a relationship. More like she allows him some benefits while trying to remain a good mom. And Mom has this job by circumstance of the story plot. And doing it for the sake of her family. So I'm not sure about the semantics, but she's not doing it in front of him and making him watch or anything. I hate a Hana Hook publication as much as anyone would :)
Well honestly I find a small plot hole. If a virus killed most men as I have read in comments in the thread wouldn't pussy be a dime a dozen? so unless mom is whoring herself out to women, I have a hard time believing she's making a living banging random dudes?... let alone all the other stuff being said in the thread this is a curious thing for me. So you are saying mom is just a nympho fuckaholic? and because there isn't any romantic feelings between the two it's not ntr? I don't know sounds kinda sus to me. Guess there's a lot of what if's in there, but is MC a virgin? Has he banged other chicks? IDk... just sounds like you threw something together and said ahh the chicks are hot this will be ok.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
AuntMan [v0.019] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 219mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AuntMan-0.019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes