Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Aura Colors [v1.0_Ep3] [Dionysus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [614 MB]
- - - -

Mac [609 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Reactions: Bob69

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Is this actually maledom? Someone called it vanilla in one of the reviews which seems odd if it is maledom.
Still Exploring the possibilities nothing is set yet but I'm gonna go with whatever fits the Main character.
Thank you for trying it.❤

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
Game was great, somehow I was able to find the older version, honestly i like the UI settings of older version than this one.
Anyway to talk about game.
Story still seems mysterious to me, still dunno MC motive about his future or anything like that.
Lis is ok I don't have any problem with anyone of them.
Character designing is decent girls looks beautiful.
MC indeed is op but what's the point of having so much power if he can't even use it, if you don't know then play twisted fates that game have an op MC but at least he doesn't hide his power, have alot of action scenes, in 1/1000 AVN you will find an AVN with op MC, and yours is one of them, I don't mind when MC hide his powers but still everyone think he's a wimp.
Overall game is quite impressive one of the reason I like this game became of MC.
I hope MC atleast gonna show his tiny bit of his powers.

Good luck with your game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xDIONYSUSx

xDIONYSUSx

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Game was great, somehow I was able to find the older version, honestly i like the UI settings of older version than this one.
Anyway to talk about game.
Story still seems mysterious to me, still dunno MC motive about his future or anything like that.
Lis is ok I don't have any problem with anyone of them.
Character designing is decent girls looks beautiful.
MC indeed is op but what's the point of having so much power if he can't even use it, if you don't know then play twisted fates that game have an op MC but at least he doesn't hide his power, have alot of action scenes, in 1/1000 AVN you will find an AVN with op MC, and yours is one of them, I don't mind when MC hide his powers but still everyone think he's a wimp.
Overall game is quite impressive one of the reason I like this game became of MC.
I hope MC atleast gonna show his tiny bit of his powers.

Good luck with your game. :)
I know the last UI was bit confusing to a lot of people but this new UI almost the same as the Default Renpy one so it should do fine for a while.
By the way thank you for trying it and for this wonderful review❤❤ hopefully the storyline keeps you interested in trying it again later lol❤

Reactions: (Light)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AuraColors-EP3v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
xDIONYSUSx

This is a person talking.

This is a person thinking.

Why is all your dialogue in italics? Italics is a nice, simple way to illustrate a character is thinking something instead of saying it.

This simple rule keeps you from having to do this:

Screenshot 2024-07-03 011045.png

Anyway, just a friendly FYI. Have a nice day.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes