Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
advpack dll bro. There's your culprit. Change the location of the Temp folder, run SFC(System File Checker) to restore the corrupt or missing file like with any messed up .dll or perform a windows update.
If that doesn't help google is your friend.

Last edited:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
This game is such a gem. I just wish all scenes were animated though. Scarlet had the best anal scene in the game, because of the animation, but Ivy had the "prettiest", because the graphics look gorgeous in that scene, but no animation at all.

Regardless, this is one of the best games I've played and I love artstyle like this. I saw it is TBA on Steam, so I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.
Thanks! I wish we could have every scene be animated but that's not precisely compatible with having the game done by... This century.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks! I wish we could have every scene be animated but that's not precisely compatible with having the game done by... This century.
Someone should make a clone factory and mass produce walnuss. But then I fear I might end up beating my meat to death.

• Haha
Reactions: Mirthal

GTgamerSL

Apr 26, 2021
Have you tried this solution?
"Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked."
Thank you soo much man

binaryasindigits

May 10, 2019
View attachment 892923

Overview:
In this adventure game, you'll take the role of a young adventurer who returns to his childhood village to reclaim a house inherited by his grandfather.
On a sudden twist of fate, you find a mystical amulet in your newly acquired house, and its simple touch puts in motion a chain of events that will lead you to meet a mysterious woman who has sought refuge in your home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-04
Release Date: 2021-12-04
Developer: Mirthal F95 - - - - - - (outdated)
Censored: No
Version: 0.23.1D
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Cheat Codes - CG - Fan signatures - -
CG2

BorisMungos thanks for the link

View attachment 892922 View attachment 892936 View attachment 892937 View attachment 892939 View attachment 892940
Thanks for the upload. This is an excellent game and Art is phenomenal. I cannot wait to play Aurelia 24 update. Hope it is available soon to public. Also it seems the scenes developer at the start of the game development lacks animation compared to newer scenes. The game is evolving and I cannot wait to see the final results.

Reactions: tindoza and megac8
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes