Bestruite

Nov 8, 2020
Duchess Mansion is incredibly well drawn btw.
Fucking love the lighting around the windows and the reflections on the floor.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I admit I haven't played this yet. But there is something I don't understand, like a game with ratings close to 5 stars has only 138 pages of comments. How is it not more popular?

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I admit I haven't played this yet. But there is something I don't understand, like a game with ratings close to 5 stars has only 138 pages of comments. How is it not more popular?
Too many minigames

The creator has not only a unique art style but also a unique focus point for his game and he/she managed to find just the right number of people to help him/her comfortably make his vision and he/she is fine with just that

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Aurelia 0.25.2 Dungeon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Too many minigames

The creator has not only a unique art style but also a unique focus point for his game and he/she managed to find just the right number of people to help him/her comfortably make his vision and he/she is fine with just that
You forgot about "they" bro.

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
I wrote a comment to point out how you barely understood anything of what was said...
How the above conversation pretty much refutes your poorly made interpretation/assumptions of me...
But it was way too nice, so you get the following:

You are right.
It is my game, my job.
I do whatever the fuck I want with it, with unmeasured pleasure.
And I still get to live out of it comfortably, all thanks to the appreciation of my actual fans.
Instead of having to listen to any entitled forum dwelling cunts.
So I'm going to keep doing it for the rest of my life, with a big smile on my face.

Now, back to designing another minigame.
I'm not too fan of too complex minigames, but dude, you do you. You made one of the best sex game out there, you can do whatever you want!
I really realized on those forums that people are so harsh to developpers. I mean geez you'd think they'd have better to do with all this content.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I wrote a comment to point out how you barely understood anything of what was said...
How the above conversation pretty much refutes your poorly made interpretation/assumptions of me...
But it was way too nice, so you get the following:

You are right.
It is my game, my job.
I do whatever the fuck I want with it, with unmeasured pleasure.
And I still get to live out of it comfortably, all thanks to the appreciation of my actual fans.
Instead of having to listen to any entitled forum dwelling cunts.
So I'm going to keep doing it for the rest of my life, with a big smile on my face.

Now, back to designing another minigame.

View attachment 2045411
I like the minigames :)

Reactions: ankorahil

sonkaikashi

Oct 17, 2019
I thought about some management minigame but I feel it would need to have a minimum level of complexity to be enjoyable, either by the minigame itself being complex or by being interconnected with other systems in the game, the first would be too much effort and the second would need Aurelia to be prepared for it (and it really isn't)

And at that point, I rather make a whole new game (even if a small one) with management as a core gameplay system.
I know I'm a little late to the party, but a simple idle clicker minigame could be tossed in for the sole purpose or irritating the haters. Yet for some reason, those idle clicker games, regardless of of their content, they somehow get people to get consumed and waste time on them because of the illusion of progress, I am no exception. I'm not sure how it would even tie into the game itself though. Would be kind of funny as an easter egg meme or something though.

Side note, love your work. Out of all the games I keep updated from here, I get the most excited from seeing your content getting updated.

Reactions: Mirthal
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes