Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
actually did it on ms paint, and it took under a minute. also ain't it cool to call people fags cause they like the game?
but to answer your question, yes, i did. if i see someone post a dumb fucking comment i am obliged to make a meme out of it
1667441609138.png

"If i see someone post a dumb fucking comment i am obliged to make a meme out of it"
- wowiewonk

Pyko

Jun 25, 2021
save for v26.0
of PreCreate Event
for object o_extra_scene_locator:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_house_hallway_7669_Create

I already changed the first 80 characters of the sav file. What am I doing wrong?

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
guess i'm waiting for the android version because i can't get the save to work, and i don't wanna spend another few hours to gte a save that works with windows

edit: did it with the first 89 characters instead like a comment further down said and it works, I can play it now!

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlasPrime77

fdgftrtrwr

Oct 2, 2018
I tried to carry savefiles from PC to my notebook, when I tryied to download savegames from the notebook error appears. Path: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Aurelia. What's wrong?

Last edited:

Ourin

Feb 21, 2018
of PreCreate Event
for object o_extra_scene_locator:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_house_hallway_7669_Create

I already changed the first 80 characters of the sav file. What am I doing wrong?
For those who are having trouble:
I created a new save file and copied the 89 characters from the .sav file
Then deleted the first 89 characters and pasted it.
Seems to be working.

Reactions: Pyko and tautorrent

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
If anyone is using to do the quest "Scarlet's Bed": It says you have to go to Karos for a dialogue option, however that dialogue option won't appear unless you've already asked Orson about Karos, and the option to ask about Karos doesn't appear until after Karos first appears.

Reactions: tautorrent

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to get all scenes but I'm missing this one (the first scene from the "Heart" section in the Journal), any help would be appreciated
1667543087859.png

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
If anyone is using to do the quest "Scarlet's Bed": It says you have to go to Karos for a dialogue option, however that dialogue option won't appear unless you've already asked Orson about Karos, and the option to ask about Karos doesn't appear until after Karos first appears.
Thanks a lot for this detailed feedback. I missed the "ask Orson about Karos" part indeed and will be adding it right away. Also I am not sure what makes Karos appear in the Tavern.

Hi, I'm trying to get all scenes but I'm missing this one (the first scene from the "Heart" section in the Journal), any help would be appreciated
View attachment 2146037
This is the "Ivy's Snare" scene: you should see a floating heart in front of the door to Ivy's bedroom during mornings and afternoons, AFTER you completed both Ivy and Scarlet questlines.

I tried to carry savefiles from PC to my notebook, when I tryied to download savegames from the notebook error appears. Path: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Aurelia. What's wrong?
What's the exact error message you're getting?

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks a lot for this detailed feedback. I missed the "ask Orson about Karos" part indeed and will be adding it right away. Also I am not sure what makes Karos appear in the Tavern.
If you asked me yesterday, I would have known the exact point. But now my memory is foggy having done a lot of cleaning up around the house.

To the best of my knowledge he appears after you finish Janet's "Canceling Soran's contract" quest. Karos was brought in to move boxes iirc for his initial dialogue after you stopped moving them.

Thanks for maintaining the wiki!

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
If you asked me yesterday, I would have known the exact point. But now my memory is foggy having done a lot of cleaning up around the house.

To the best of my knowledge he appears after you finish Janet's "Canceling Soran's contract" quest. Karos was brought in to move boxes iirc for his initial dialogue after you stopped moving them.

Thanks for maintaining the wiki!
Hmm, my guess is that Karos is appearing much earlier than this, though I cannot remember any other point of any questline that could be a match.
My pleasure about maintaining the wiki – I already engulfed a ridicule amount of time on this, I sure can make a few more steps. ^^'

Reactions: DudePersonA

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
I'm certainly considering it, the engine is quite old and has some limitations which usually leads to most of the technical problems (freezes and whitescreens).

With some luck I'll be able to port it to a new engine and fix a lot of that after the Steam release is out and we have less pressure while we work on extra Aurelia content or other upcoming projects.
Hella cool, looking forward to the Steam release!

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
How to get charm in Melkor's Realm
Have you checked linked on the frontpage? If you go to Minigames => Melkor's Realm, it tells you where various items are there.
Or you can check the character pages for info on their various quests.

The only thing not in the wiki afaik is the new Halloween floors which you can enter from the 1st floor of inferno.

Reactions: tautorrent
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes