tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Have you checked linked on the frontpage? [...]
The only thing not in the wiki afaik is the new Halloween floors which you can enter from the 1st floor of inferno.
Well, thanks a ton for pointing at the Wiki – for once I am not the one that had to do it. ;)
Thanks also for mentioning that the “Melkor's Realm” page was not up-to-date; I forgot to update it. It is done as of now.

I am sorry if I am bothering could you futher explain what you did you copied and pasted? there are 1 save and 1 save.sav, which one did you edited and hoe did you do it? please need help here :c
Please check
If still not clear, please tell so, so that the Wiki might be enhanced with clearer explanations.

Are the new 2 scenes supposed to be in the journal or achievements? I got the save and it has the new dungeon scenes but nothing new for Ivy and Scarlet or kiki and luna. Also, going upstairs in the afternoon doesn't work
Not sure what 2 new scenes you're referring to. Version 26.0 contains 4 new Dungeon scenes (new special zone, Halloween-themed). Version 25.2D contained 4 new Dungeon scenes (in the Abyss zone), while version 25.2E contained 2 new Extra scenes (both of which involved Amber and Ki-ki) in addition to the already-known 2 Extra scenes (“Ivy's snare” with Ivy and Scarlet, and “Waking surprise” with Lua and Ki-ki).
FWIW, the extra scenes are accessed clicking on the “Heart” character in the Journal.

Something I found is that if you try to extract the files within the Aurelia main executable file (in Windows), depending on which utility you use, there are files that get corrupt and the game crashes [...]
Mention of the possible corruption of files and workaround trick added in . Thanks for mentioning this.

Where do I access the saves on Android ?

Both Saves are Broken. Brings up an Error and you are forced to abort game.
You did not modify the .sav file. Please check

How was it possible to make so many new scenes in the dungeon with one blowjob?
You got one of your fetish: be happy and say thank you.

There should be a note on the original post about this character switching so people won't get shock on why the save file here don't work lol
I already suggested so to UncleVT, thrice (https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9010170, https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9019366 and https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9032348). One more voice cannot do any harm, for sure. :)

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
If you asked me yesterday, I would have known the exact point. But now my memory is foggy having done a lot of cleaning up around the house.

To the best of my knowledge he appears after you finish Janet's "Canceling Soran's contract" quest. Karos was brought in to move boxes iirc for his initial dialogue after you stopped moving them.

Thanks for maintaining the wiki!
Hello there again. I just updated : he actually appears right after the player completes Soran's “Transporting goods” quest, so I added that information. Again, thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: DudePersonA

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Well, thanks a ton for pointing at the Wiki – for once I am not the one that had to do it. ;)
Thanks also for mentioning that the “Melkor's Realm” page was not up-to-date; I forgot to update it. It is done as of now.

Please check
If still not clear, please tell so, so that the Wiki might be enhanced with clearer explanations.

Not sure what 2 new scenes you're referring to. Version 26.0 contains 4 new Dungeon scenes (new special zone, Halloween-themed). Version 25.2D contained 4 new Dungeon scenes (in the Abyss zone), while version 25.2E contained 2 new Extra scenes (both of which involved Amber and Ki-ki) in addition to the already-known 2 Extra scenes (“Ivy's snare” with Ivy and Scarlet, and “Waking surprise” with Lua and Ki-ki).
FWIW, the extra scenes are accessed clicking on the “Heart” character in the Journal.

Mention of the possible corruption of files and workaround trick added in . Thanks for mentioning this.

You did not modify the .sav file. Please check

You got one of your fetish: be happy and say thank you.

I already suggested so to UncleVT, thrice (https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9010170, https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9019366 and https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-26-mirthal.11657/post-9032348). One more voice cannot do any harm, for sure. :)
Well u see for me I have tested many times to save, and for some reason the com.companyname.Aurelia does not appear, though the game does save the progress,I can't seem to find the saves in system file manager in 3 different files apps I use lol,like com.companyname.Aurelia have never seem to appear at all.... So please help....

makenkruz

Oct 9, 2022
For those wondering

I've been fiddling around with the saves of the game, in order to port from 0.25 to 0.26, so far I found that the length of the machine specific code has NOT been changed from 80 to 89 as someone had stated before, and my save works fine

I'm including my 100% save for 0.26, again you need to do the 80 chars switch for it to work without issues

The save will use your 2nd save slot, so bear that in mind

for some reason its not working for me...
seems like i am doing something wrong...

just to be sure:

i have to copy the FIRST 80 characters of MY OWN .sav then copy those onto the .sav that i want to use (in this case, yours) right?

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Well u see for me I have tested many times to save, and for some reason the com.companyname.Aurelia does not appear, though the game does save the progress,I can't seem to find the saves in system file manager in 3 different files apps I use lol,like com.companyname.Aurelia have never seem to appear at all.... So please help....
Is your mobile rooted? The Wiki mentions that /data/data is not accessible on non-rooted devices.

for some reason its not working for me...
seems like i am doing something wrong...

just to be sure:

i have to copy the FIRST 80 characters of MY OWN .sav then copy those onto the .sav that i want to use (in this case, yours) right?
Yes indeed. When pasting, you have to overwrite the first 80 characters of the .sav file coming from another system with the first 80 characters you copied from a .sav file created on the destination system (as those first 80 characters are system-dependent).

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Regarding that: The caption below the floorplan for the 7th level of the halloween floor:
The crane-shaped Floor 7 of Halloween zone
It's actually a skull-shaped floor. It has 3 teeth just like the enemy skull icon.

The Christmas level-7-floor iirc is Heart shaped, but that's going off memory only.

Reactions: tautorrent

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Regarding that: The caption below the floorplan for the 7th level of the halloween floor:

It's actually a skull-shaped floor. It has 3 teeth just like the enemy skull icon.

The Christmas level-7-floor iirc is Heart shaped, but that's going off memory only.
LOL, you're so very right. My mistake; Wiki is fixed already, thanks for pointing this issue!
In my language (French), "skull" is "crane". I remember very well, at the time of updating the Wiki, thinking something like "Mmh, strange, 'crane' is also a kind of bird, polysemy has strange ways sometimes." ^^'

• Haha
Reactions: DudePersonA

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Is your mobile rooted? The Wiki mentions that /data/data is not accessible on non-rooted devices.

Yes indeed. When pasting, you have to overwrite the first 80 characters of the .sav file coming from another system with the first 80 characters you copied from a .sav file created on the destination system (as those first 80 characters are system-dependent).
How do I root it?

RyanTheRed

May 12, 2018
Look earlier in the thread about how to import saves. You need to make a new save on the device you're using. Then copy the first 89 characters from that file, and replace the first 89 characters in the save you want to import with those. Then you can use the imported save.
Thanks I figured it out. I just copied my line of code and replaced everything before that "s_dungeon_enemy_ice_elemental_seen" line

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
For those wondering

I've been fiddling around with the saves of the game, in order to port from 0.25 to 0.26, so far I found that the length of the machine specific code has NOT been changed from 80 to 89 as someone had stated before, and my save works fine

I'm including my 100% save for 0.26, again you need to do the 80 chars switch for it to work without issues

The save will use your 2nd save slot, so bear that in mind
Thank you and yes, if someone is using this, go to your save file at : C\Users\(Your Name)\Appdata\Local\Aurelia
Then select your own save file (from .sav file) and copy the first 80 letters and paste it to his save file. If someone doesn't wanna count 80 letters like me, you can go to this site ( ) and just let them count it.
And This MAN IS GOAT for sharing his save file <3

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Is Aurelia Special Edition on steam is the complete version?
It will, when it gets released. The wiki should get updated with that information, I suppose.
EDIT: Done. Last paragraph of

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
I was wondering what the cheat code on his patron are. Does it contain more then what is already available ? Like making all the females nude.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
The cheat codes are literal, as in they'll make the girls cheat on you with Ohro.
you fiend how dare you make them NTR me but jokes on you I have Ohros mask unlocked so they always been fucking me. I will make Ohro pregnant so that he knows not to mess with my girls.

• Haha

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
guys, what should I do if I save my walkthrough in the game and I can't find this save in the files? I want to download the save from version 0.26, but where?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes