damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 892923

Overview:
In this adventure game, you'll take the role of a young adventurer who returns to his childhood village to reclaim a house inherited by his grandfather.
On a sudden twist of fate, you find a mystical amulet in your newly acquired house, and its simple touch puts in motion a chain of events that will lead you to meet a mysterious woman who has sought refuge in your home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Mirthal F95zone - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Extra Scenes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Cheat Codes - CG (v0.17.6) - Fan signatures - - CG2 - Save*

View attachment 892922 View attachment 892936 View attachment 892937 View attachment 892939 View attachment 892940
Really love this game. But its grindy. And that's my bane. I can't play grindy games for long. I am still playing this means I like it a lot but if I get stuck I am done. And I might get stuck soon

Reactions: johnathandarkly

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
Hello! Is there any information when will post 30.0.1?
according to the patreon people who pays should get the update 30 days earlier than everyone else put 0.29.5 was posted 7 july so it newer updates should exist somewhere? not sure where tho.

Lyqrick

Aug 7, 2018
For people that stuck as me with "ancient map" not spawning in ivy's bedroom or in the main character's chest, found some type of workaround that helped me personaly.
Backup your saves in \appdata\local\aurelia. Open your save file (save 1 for example) with notepad, find and change strings to this:
item_ancient_map="1.000000"
place_name="Melkor's Tomb"
LastRoom="r_melkors_tomb"
Save it. Remove other files (but keep settings.ini). Load your save file (by pressing load, not "continue"). You will be in Melkor's Tomb and ancient map will be in your backpack. Dont leave this place, click on everything, talk to woman, give her what she wants, get dagger. I did merkor's realm for a few levels. Come in to the house, talk to Scarlet, sleep, talk to Ivy about ancient map. Now Melkor's Tomb will be accessible in your map.
Dunno if all steps are required, migh get bugs in future quests, but for me its better than replaying game from beginning.
dit it in 0.29.5 version

Reactions: mengau and BioSh0k

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
according to the patreon people who pays should get the update 30 days earlier than everyone else put 0.29.5 was posted 7 july so it newer updates should exist somewhere? not sure where tho.
Yeah, the last note on the discord was from 29 going public. Based on the 30 day timeframe, 30 should have gone public a long time ago. I supported him for a long time and now I'm fine waiting on the free releases. This one is just frustrating because there are so many more bugs in 29.

Reactions: johnathandarkly

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
i downloaded and finished the latest version but can't find how to unlock the last 3 scenes that are under the heart on the journal. Any help please?

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
Crystal is the best girl. No one likes Janet, make her Crystal's little sister or something. The bunny needs more scenes.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Is my game broken? I'm on day 1 and there's an option to talk to her about "Ancient Map" but when I click it she starts saying gibberish and the game freezes

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
those are the extra scenes that are in the extra build on patreon. if they are not then use the cheat code SAVEME to unlock the gallery
I tried both using the saveme cheat in my original game and in a new game and both times those scenes were left hidden, even with the cheat enabled

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
there should be a quest log or something, cuz if you miss a line of dialogue or forget what the quest giver asked for no way of finding out about it
Edit: since namu isn't up to date on quest progress

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes