Cardboard27

Jul 28, 2017
there should be a quest log or something, cuz if you miss a line of dialogue or forget what the quest giver asked for no way of finding out about it
Edit: since namu isn't up to date on quest progress
I feel like progress/hints used to be way more straightforward when it was putting a coin in the fountain.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
(need verification - in reference to the engine change)
Just tested, it now runs as is, no modification required. Thanks for the save!
Also, these scenes are now in the journal so you could just do them all for your save

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Aurelia-0.30.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Aurelia-0.30.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
not even a full day passed and there is already a new update out. some patreon care to help ya boys and girls out?

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Some notes on the dungeon update(it's already on Kemono):
1. You only gotta access the NG+ once and the monsters will spawn in the regular dungeon, you dont have to go there each time
2. Mimic isn't actually in a chest, it's just an enemy and is marked as such
3. Tank, mimic and nightmare can be encountered anywhere, the rest of new enemies are 1 for each biome
4. The tank is retardedly deadly and will legit get in the way of you getting the rest of the scenes, it's insanely hard to not die to it

Last edited:

Kukle

Feb 18, 2018
Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I was hoping .30 would fix some of the glaring errors with .29 but apparently not.

The beginning is a train wreck. You can study the spell books without burning time. I did two lessons with Ivy in one day. The water training was just text with the 'test' removed. After your first garden scene with her, Ivy repeats dialogue after she leaves.

Soran starts babbling Ohro quotes after you play blackjack with him for a while then the option to play disappears. That last part may be intentional as it triggers once you're holding 10k. On a related note, all of the blackjack achievements are still broken.

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
Since i couldnt get to the lake despite meeting meeting the slime girl in 0.29, am i locked out of it now? or is there a way to unlock the lake? going to have to restart all over if not lmao

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Have to do further investigation, but I think that windows 11 changes the way the .save file is stored, so you cannot edit it, because is not encoded in Base64

**EDIT**

The system now stores the info in Hexadecimal, however, there's a bunch of extra zeros padding the file, at this point, I don't know if they fulfill an specific reason or are just extra padding on the .save file

Last edited:

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
So ive been playing this game on android, is there any way to update the game without losing my progress?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes