Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
There is a wiki for the game if you want:

you can check there

Yeah, already checked the wiki and it does not say. Also, l searched through this thread and couldn't find anything either.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Yeah, already checked the wiki and it does not say. Also, l searched through this thread and couldn't find anything either.
then what are the extra scenes/how you know about them, I might be able to help if you give more info

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
then what are the extra scenes/how you know about them, I might be able to help if you give more info
Change log for V0.30.0 says there are two scenes, one for Lily and one for Ginny. The only two missing scenes I have are under the extra scenes in the journal. What they are, I do not know, but the change log says Ginny - Secrets and Lily - Eureka!

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Change log for V0.30.0 says there are two scenes, one for Lily and one for Ginny. The only two missing scenes I have are under the extra scenes in the journal. What they are, I do not know, but the change log says Ginny - Secrets and Lily - Eureka!
the last one for ginny for me was the goddess one, where you go to her as part of the duchess quest.
1712993047169.png

the last one for lily was the bj one 1712993014665.png

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
the last one for ginny for me was the goddess one, where you go to her as part of the duchess quest.
View attachment 3535506

the last one for lily was the bj one View attachment 3535505
Those are the normal scenes, I'm talking about the extra scenes. In the journal there's a heart icon, when you click on that that's where all the extra scenes are. The last extra scene I have is Dreamwalking with Erza, there are two more, one with Ginny and one with Lily. Those are the ones I am looking for.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 064155.png

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Those are the normal scenes, I'm talking about the extra scenes. In the journal there's a heart icon, when you click on that that's where all the extra scenes are. The last extra scene I have is Dreamwalking with Erza, there are two more, one with Ginny and one with Lily. Those are the ones I am looking for.

View attachment 3535822
Oh, for some reason I clicked on the heart and nothing happened, could it be a pateron release or so?

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Oh, for some reason I clicked on the heart and nothing happened, could it be a pateron release or so?
Don't think so. Nothing in this thread suggests that it's a Pateron only or something like that. I could be wrong.

Jan 11, 2020
this game gets update once every 6 months or ...?
They're working on closing polish, and looking to release a major, final version bump (and then probably bug fixes after). If you want progress updates, I suggest their twitter:

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Judging by how unusually long this last update is taking and now silent Mirthal has been, it feels like the game has been finished before this year began and now it just sits on his HDD because it will sell better in summer or something similar to that.
upd: just found out he rakes in 10k/month, it all makes sense now.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Judging by how unusually long this last update is taking and now silent Mirthal has been, it feels like the game has been finished before this year began and now it just sits on his HDD because it will sell better in summer or something similar to that.
upd: just found out he rakes in 10k/month, it all makes sense now.
flawless logic and great detective work, mirthal that damn scoundrel!! he can't keep getting away with it

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
Aurelia v0.31 is there anymore quest i can do because i had almost all character except the last character which is question mark which is right side of eri.

Last edited:

belladore

Dec 26, 2023
I wish the creators would just finish this game already. It was practically ready a year ago and they just keep adding miniquests and additional dungeon content. I wish they would just start working on a whole new game already. Patreon business model really seems to disincentivize finishing projects :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33
Sep 23, 2021
from what I remember from Discord, game is practically finish, they're just dealing with language (english + 7 or 8 other languages) + making it mod-compatible for global steam launch.

Reactions: Kisama33

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
flawless logic and great detective work, mirthal that damn scoundrel!! he can't keep getting away with it
Indeed.

It can't be that a final release takes more time, as announced:

1713288991518.png

It can't be that they are animating old stuff, as promised many times and even shown publicly:

1713289213730.png 1713289236324.png 1713289256298.png 1713289395176.png

It can be that they are translating the game to several languages and adding mod support for any non-official language:

1713289514501.png

No, no, no.
It is ALWAYS DEVELOPER GREED. Because 10k on Patreon is mad money dude! Nothing comparable to Steam!

You know, unless you are completely ignorant of how Steam works and the amount of money releasing a game actually makes:

1713292022519.png
This is what a NSFW game made in a bit more than year btw. And it's not even that popular (has a 20% the amount of reviews Aurelia has here in F95 to put some sort of comparison.) Almost like there is a reason why everyone is migrating there.
I'm keeping the dev anonymous because I don't want anyone to get shit for this screenshot.

I mean, trust me broh! Fallout New Vegas was done in two years!

And all they had is:
  1. An incredibly popular IP
  2. The engine used for the previous game.
  3. Lore and worldbuilding of said game
  4. Like half the assets to build said game. (UI, enemies, buildings, items, etc...)
  5. Being published by a multi-million dollar corporation.
  6. A budget most likely exceeding a million
It's a fair (and very nuanced) comparison!

1713291731813.png

And if they post anything! They already had it done and didn't release it! Obviously!

They are SO METICULOUS that they even keep a fake tracking of the scenes left to do: 1713293173825.png

And an entire fake discord server where they have entirely fake discussions about content:

1713293528214.png
Just in case someone hacks them like I did. Tips fedora.

Because lets be serious people, what is more plausible?
Developers working on a project like they've done until now for 6 years?
Or...
Dark secrets the government developers don't want you to know!? Think sheeple! THINK!

And yes, this is in fact, satire.
And yes, I'm finishing the game.
And for the theory crafters, you can find like-minded friends . Have fun.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes