Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Okay, they did not have to make it so the dungeon becomes harder permanently if I beat it once. I don't think I'll ever be seeing what those Christmas and Halloween gates had behind them.
It should not be that hard if you have all stats (permanent and bonus) at max and as long as you stay away from unecessary battles.

Lolli123

Mar 1, 2019
I get an error message when trying to start the game:

of Create Event
for object master:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize (line -1)
gml_Object_master_Create_0

any ideas?
you have to remove your old saves go to appdata local aurelia and take the saves out then it should work

Reactions: Faz333

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
does anyone know how to fix the incompatibility with the android? for me it just says "this app is incompatible" and doesn't allow me to install it?

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
After ivy finds out about sorans safeguard. They want me to go back to the Tomb place. With erza in it. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Or find. (Also. I wish there was a God mode cheat. So I could just easy zoom through the dungeons.)

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Nevermind. Found the staff for ivy. I've gotten every lewd scene except for erza's final. How do i get it? Also. In the journal. The dungeon monsters have empty hearts. Purpose? Explanation? Help? Please?

Sep 23, 2021
After ivy finds out about sorans safeguard. They want me to go back to the Tomb place. With erza in it. But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Or find. (Also. I wish there was a God mode cheat. So I could just easy zoom through the dungeons.)
The staff they want is on the underground biome. It's just an item in room, not monster drop. If you find dungeon difficult, bump up your stats before going it and it will be a breeze. Here some ways to increase stats if you haven't tried using them yet.

your stats are reflect in dungeon, more you have, easier your time. Go to menu to find exact stat and their effect.

have you done 30 wave of the tower defense thing? they give valuable relic that help.

ways to min/max stats(in general, can also do this to help other minigame):
- equip abrac's horn(MP regen over time), plant & reap plant for stat.
- potion. Best beginner potion prob "lily's concoction", specialize stat potion you can make it yourself or find though dungeon in chest. There are also Janet's food & beer/wine. Once you get the 'steal' skill, boss monster drop some better multi-stat potions. Can only use 1 potion a day.
- pray for butterfly in garden.

min/max stat in dungeon:
after doing some of the above(so you don't start from 0 bonus)[honestly, just lily concoction is enough], equip "lirey's charm"(gain 1 stat every time taking dmg) and fight everything single enemy you encounter. Take some extra hit from enemy to boost stat is fine if you have 'heal' skill. Once stat are capped, swap to a different relic/artifact.

abrac's horn tip in dungeon:
- time doesn't slow in in shop
- if you are planning to use this relic, wait out between fight(until you get the time slow icon) to maximize mana gain.

Sep 23, 2021
Nevermind. Found the staff for ivy. I've gotten every lewd scene except for erza's final. How do i get it? Also. In the journal. The dungeon monsters have empty hearts. Purpose? Explanation? Help? Please?
continue to talk to her the next day, she prepared a surprise for you.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes