Sep 23, 2021
if you really want to go 'completion' with dungeon scene, check changelog on first post for what monster is available. Those from certain biome theme can be seen(in catalog) when you first went into the area, but the dungeon+ monster doesn't show up til actual encounter.

Reactions: Artix0
May 3, 2020
This has been killing me, and I don't want to start another run just for this. I played this game a very long time ago (I remember completing the Tomb), and I decided to play it again. However, I cannot unlock the Tomb. I tried loading back, waiting, sleeping, restarting, reinstalling, switching to previous game versions etc. nothing. Help?

Aurelia bug.png

arkopand

May 7, 2018
This has been killing me, and I don't want to start another run just for this. I played this game a very long time ago (I remember completing the Tomb), and I decided to play it again. However, I cannot unlock the Tomb. I tried loading back, waiting, sleeping, restarting, reinstalling, switching to previous game versions etc. nothing. Help?

View attachment 3330597
I'm not too sure, but I think they moved that a long time ago? Try to keep playing and see if there's another way to unlock it

Sep 23, 2021
If they move it, all you have to do it just move mouse around the area til something glow, game make it pretty easy to spot stuff once you know the general area (aside from that single cache for dungeon modification, that one was a pain). That being said, I thought the stash was from a different time zone/period, not afternoon.

I might also mistaken it with lily date's time/place

May 3, 2020
If they move it, all you have to do it just move mouse around the area til something glow, game make it pretty easy to spot stuff once you know the general area (aside from that single cache for dungeon modification, that one was a pain). That being said, I thought the stash was from a different time zone/period, not afternoon.

I might also mistaken it with lily date's time/place
Of course I moved the mouse around, went over the entire screen clicking on each centimeter for minutes. I also tried changing times and days, but it came to nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I cannot unlock the Tomb. I tried loading back, waiting, sleeping, restarting, reinstalling, switching to previous game versions etc. nothing. Help?
The tomb is unlocked after you get a key from compleating the clock puzzle (found in the protagonist bedroom) that you need to unlock the locked chest in the same room for another key item an note but you can aloso open a secret chamber in Ivy's bedroom (trap door at the cealing) with it where you can find a map that adds the localization to yours.

Edit: To complete the clock puzzle (in the case you didn't already) you need to find 5 notes hidden around the house and then move the clock in the right order based on the note number order and respective symbols found on them.

Last edited:

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
This dungeon system is made by braindead dev, why u even give people the cheat option, comparibg to how awfully annoying the road to 29 floor in dungeon is?

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
This dungeon system is made by braindead dev, why u even give people the cheat option, comparibg to how awfully annoying the road to 29 floor in dungeon is?
no, it isn't hard. You don't have to kill everything you know? Try making a Exquisite potion of Power and picking a butterfly from the farm, your stats will raise a lot during that day, enough to beat the 29th floor.

Reactions: Artix0 and Ktxondo

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
no, it isn't hard. You don't have to kill everything you know? Try making a Exquisite potion of Power and picking a butterfly from the farm, your stats will raise a lot during that day, enough to beat the 29th floor.
Yeab and all this you have to guess from nowhere?xD i just realised this game had potions, and artifacts, i completed whole game apart from 29 floor content, i don't even noticed this tabs, lol. Bte ty for reply, will try your suggestion.

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
I get an error message when trying to start the game:

of Create Event
for object master:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_save_system_initialize (line -1)
gml_Object_master_Create_0

any ideas?

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
How do you transfer pc save files to mobile? The saves of the game is located to data/data which needs root to be access but I don't want to risk rooting my phone

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Do we have a patron willing to share Mirthal's latest progress update (from yesterday)? I'm really curious how the final update is coming along :)

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes