Sep 23, 2021
same question, i think i reached the end for now. or does the duchess actually give another quest some days later?
no, if you got duchess scene & the harpy scene, you basically reach the end of the current build, story quest wise. Have you tried dungeon runs after helping the demon? There are some new enemies after dungeon+(get to last floor & goes though mid portal).

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Steam shows:
RELEASE DATE: 31 Jan, 2024

Developer mentioned on Patreon, that trying to push regular updates filled game with bugs, so he switched to "when it's done" mode for 1.0. Also too much content planned for final version, so it can take a while.
So your best option prob just wishlist on Steam and wait for notification XD
At least he's addressing the bugs finally. For a while all he seemed to care about was updating the tomb/dungeon. I jumped back into it recently and it was messy but still enjoyable. I'll probably wait til he's done with it before I jump in again.

I'll just grab it on steam eventually (if the achievements work) since he blocked me on patreon. :ROFLMAO:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
no, if you got duchess scene & the harpy scene, you basically reach the end of the current build, story quest wise. Have you tried dungeon runs after helping the demon? There are some new enemies after dungeon+(get to last floor & goes though mid portal).
ye mate i got them all in the dungeon, but i see that i am actually missing last scene with Janet and Crystal, have to get the Leefa Nut on floor 13

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy
May 3, 2020
I was happy to try the updates, but had to restart the game. Now, I can't get the chest from the tree husk after talking with Reynauld and Dismas, and giving me the lockpick. I just can't click on it. Tried restarting, reinstalling, loading previous save etc. nothing. Seems like I'm hard-locked from progressing.

Sep 23, 2021
I was happy to try the updates, but had to restart the game. Now, I can't get the chest from the tree husk after talking with Reynauld and Dismas, and giving me the lockpick. I just can't click on it. Tried restarting, reinstalling, loading previous save etc. nothing. Seems like I'm hard-locked from progressing.
if you are asking 'how to use lockpick', click does nothing. You slide the bar at the bottom left & right until you hit the 'sweet spot' and the lock pin move faster.

heh, getting hard lock after getting lock pick.

Reactions: Artix0
Sep 23, 2021
What the transformation content?
don't remember this game have that tag, but i guess it kinda does have it as there is a lizard transforming into a dragonoid or whatever lizard folk are called & in the dungeon on run 2+ you can cast magic to lewd the target. Non-humanoid turn humanoid for scene if applicable.

Reactions: Artix0

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Thought it was January 31, at least it was what was said on Steam. I guess it's just the steam version.
Did the release date get officially changed I checked on steam earlier today and it doenst say Jan 31st anymore just says Q1 2024

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
For anyone who's curious, the game runs fine on Mac through wine. Is there a place I should add info on how to get the Mac version running?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes