May 3, 2020
if you are asking 'how to use lockpick', click does nothing. You slide the bar at the bottom left & right until you hit the 'sweet spot' and the lock pin move faster.

heh, getting hard lock after getting lock pick.
No, since that is clearly not what I said. "I can't get the chest from the husk." I remember that after Reynauld gives you the location and the lockpick, the Hilltop unlocks and you can get the chest from the husk. But I can't click on it. There are no available interactions on the Hilltop, and thus I'm locked from progressing to the dungeon.

ghostyknight

Aug 1, 2020
Did the release date get officially changed I checked on steam earlier today and it doenst say Jan 31st anymore just says Q1 2024
I asked the dev on here a few months ago and he stated that January release date on steam was a place holder and was never intended to release then. I personally wouldn't put much stake in the Q1 release date either. I think it comes out this year but I think its more likely a Q2 release.

Reactions: xeroph

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
I asked the dev on here a few months ago and he stated that January release date on steam was a place holder and was never intended to release then. I personally wouldn't put much stake in the Q1 release date either. I think it comes out this year but I think its more likely a Q2 release.
Ah okay that clears alot up, thanks for that :))

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
i mean, there are more content now, but if you wait like 1/2 a year, whole game will be complete. Dev said it's on the last stretch.
I second this.

If you haven't tried Aurelia yet, then hold off for the full release.
This game has one of the most creative sandbox gameplay loops for an AVN yet seen on this site. Can't wait for the full release on Steam!

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Am I the only one that finds the dungeon kinda hard?
Anyone have strats?

I think I have all the scenes but like goddamn I don't wanna spend that much time again once the game comes out

Reactions: BartzV
Sep 23, 2021
Anyone have strats?

I think I have all the scenes but like goddamn I don't wanna spend that much time again once the game comes out
your stats are reflect in dungeon, more you have, easier your time. Go to menu to find exact stat and their effect.

have you done 30 wave of the tower defense thing? they give valuable relic that help.

ways to min/max stats(in general, can also do this to help other minigame):
- equip abrac's horn(MP regen over time), plant & reap plant for stat.
- potion. Best beginner potion prob "lily's concoction", specialize stat potion you can make it yourself or find though dungeon in chest. There are also Janet's food & beer/wine. Once you get the 'steal' skill, boss monster drop some better multi-stat potions. Can only use 1 potion a day.
- pray for butterfly in garden.

min/max stat in dungeon:
after doing some of the above(so you don't start from 0 bonus)[honestly, just lily concoction is enough], equip "lirey's charm"(gain 1 stat every time taking dmg) and fight everything single enemy you encounter. Take some extra hit from enemy to boost stat is fine if you have 'heal' skill. Once stat are capped, swap to a different relic/artifact.

abrac's horn tip in dungeon:
- time doesn't slow in in shop
- if you are planning to use this relic, wait out between fight(until you get the time slow icon) to maximize mana gain.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Anyone have strats?

and giving tips for the dungeon: You can unlock new skills, but, for example, use the blue one more frequently because is cheap and helps a lot lowering the damage incoming. Also the slow spell is soooo good. Don't use the vampire one, it is trash. Avoid enemies and good luck i guess.

Reactions: SemenDaemon

0liver

Apr 10, 2019
Wait, will the next update be the final one or why is the dev taking so much time this time around?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Wait, will the next update be the final one or why is the dev taking so much time this time around?
If it will be the last one or not I'm not sure, there is the intention aparently to finish the game in the next update tho that don't mean new "extra" content later one (I'm only guesing here) but at least the main reason to take this long is probably to make it more stable and to not have to contantly deal with bugs at each new update leaving all the bug fixing to after the final release.

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
your stats are reflect in dungeon, more you have, easier your time. Go to menu to find exact stat and their effect.

have you done 30 wave of the tower defense thing? they give valuable relic that help.

ways to min/max stats(in general, can also do this to help other minigame):
- equip abrac's horn(MP regen over time), plant & reap plant for stat.
- potion. Best beginner potion prob "lily's concoction", specialize stat potion you can make it yourself or find though dungeon in chest. There are also Janet's food & beer/wine. Once you get the 'steal' skill, boss monster drop some better multi-stat potions. Can only use 1 potion a day.
- pray for butterfly in garden.

min/max stat in dungeon:
after doing some of the above(so you don't start from 0 bonus)[honestly, just lily concoction is enough], equip "lirey's charm"(gain 1 stat every time taking dmg) and fight everything single enemy you encounter. Take some extra hit from enemy to boost stat is fine if you have 'heal' skill. Once stat are capped, swap to a different relic/artifact.

abrac's horn tip in dungeon:
- time doesn't slow in in shop
- if you are planning to use this relic, wait out between fight(until you get the time slow icon) to maximize mana gain.

I beat the tower defense thing yeah but I don't think I've used the horn.
Also I didn't know about the stat boost on hit, I'll try that one out for sure.
There's a lot of things here I didn't know about. This is actually really helpful, thanks!!

Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy
Sep 23, 2021
I beat the tower defense thing yeah but I don't think I've used the horn.
Also I didn't know about the stat boost on hit, I'll try that one out for sure.
There's a lot of things here I didn't know about. This is actually really helpful, thanks!!
horn is not particular good for dungeon given the time slow debuff, it would be pretty broken other wise as you can just spam heal. The main use I found is just plant/harvest/reap plant with it on, go play some blackjack(or just walk away from pc a bit) since it waste time but doesn't move an entire time period, and the timer for mana would still be ticking the whole time. Do that a few time and you could gain bunch of stat from reap, and starting any event, with full mana.

Look at relic description, some feel like they are custom made for each mini game. The heart (Mana>HP one) really help for lasting longer as bartender. Horn help with the tower defense(spam those ability on boss). Lirey's charm really help stack up those stat. As you can swap relic in dungeon, once stat are capped, you can swap with helmet or brimstone(i think brimstone might be bugged or scale really well for version V0.31, I'm getting full +100% at 75% hp) for dmg, or mystic cowl for dmg reduction.

Reactions: SemenDaemon
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes