Mar 18, 2019
It's a dumb gif I used for testing purposes at the very beggining of developement.

The source:
Sweet lord. I actually watched IT Crowd and i do not remember that scene. Must have scrubbed that from my memory. Jesus, that's unnerving.

Also great characterizations you've got going on! It's fun playing a game were the female characters are lustfull and have a story beyond "Let's have sex already, MC-man".

I was just going through the files in the Data.win folder looking for the text script to add a bit of "flow" for me in there. Not to diss on the story or writing which is perfect for the setting and game.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Sweet lord. I actually watched IT Crowd and i do not remember that scene. Must have scrubbed that from my memory. Jesus, that's unnerving.

Also great characterizations you've got going on! It's fun playing a game were the female characters are lustfull and have a story beyond "Let's have sex already, MC-man".

I was just going through the files in the Data.win folder looking for the text script to add a bit of "flow" for me in there. Not to diss on the story or writing which is perfect for the setting and game.
Don't worry, we plan to add ways for dialogues to be modifiable in the future.
It's mostly for translation purposes, but I'll try to make it flexible enough so there are some very soft modding options.

Reactions: BobbelsStoppels

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
1.Guys what are we suppose to bring her to the party or the family gathering for Ivy first was the wine second was the food and the third was a good present? What present are wesuppose to give her i bought absolutely everything availabe upto this stage of the game and cant find the good present.
2.How are we suppose to get a lockpick.Help plz.. Ty

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
1.Guys what are we suppose to bring her to the party or the family gathering for Ivy first was the wine second was the food and the third was a good present? What present are wesuppose to give her i bought absolutely everything availabe upto this stage of the game and cant find the good present.
2.How are we suppose to get a lockpick.Help plz.. Ty
To open the chest talk first to Orson at the bar and ask him about Reynauld and Dismass, this should open a sequence of events that gives you a lockpick, after that you can open the chest in the bedroom, which has the present for Ivy.

Reactions: hachiko322

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone have an achievement guide? A 100% completion might be impossible for me due to how hard the tavern minigame can get, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some easy to get achievements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure about the ones marked in red, but have absolutely no clue about the others...

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone have an achievement guide? A 100% completion might be impossible for me due to how hard the tavern minigame can get, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing some easy to get achievements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure about the ones marked in red, but have absolutely no clue about the others...
You can make the bar mini-game easier by using agility potions, those are unlocked through Lily's quest.
5 achievements are in the inventory (but these are unachievable in .17), those are the ones at the right of the butterfly one.
Pretty much all the achievements after the water book one are for very obscure stuff, mostly clicking on very specific items or doing some specific actions.

We will add a clue system for achievements in v18, to make it easier for those who want to complete all of them.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
I'm stuck at the part of where we're suppose to make a bed for Scarlet. The hint from the lizard wasn't very helpful and Karos says he won't help unless he has a free spot, which I don't know what that means? Really stuck here at the moment.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm stuck at the part of where we're suppose to make a bed for Scarlet. The hint from the lizard wasn't very helpful and Karos says he won't help unless he has a free spot, which I don't know what that means? Really stuck here at the moment.
Karos defence, probably just need to finish the first boss on wave 10, make sure you have a nice chunk of wood.

Reactions: HeroicLegend
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes