TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I beat all 3 bosses...my guide advice is always shoot the Necromancer first...no matter what you do. second is the golem boss, shoot him in the head. I mad mistake and shoot in his Hand instead. it took like forever to beat him in my first playthrough. last boss, shoot the blue sphere when he summon it at soon as possible, it will bounce and you get hard time to shoot it down.

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
Someone can help me?
If i run the game, i can see only a blank page, i can hear the audio and the game tecnicaly work because i can hear the click for the menù stuff.

Previous versions of the game worked well for me, can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Someone can help me?
If i run the game, i can see only a blank page, i can hear the audio and the game tecnicaly work because i can hear the click for the menù stuff.

Previous versions of the game worked well for me, can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Wild guess would point out video card drivers need updating. Wilder guess would be to stop playing on your PC and upgrade. Wildest guess would be to inquire dev and wait for his answer

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Any chance of us getting the apk for v16.2?
The only one available is from 15.2
i merely updated the OP with what was shared by a fellow member (win v17.3). if an android version is provided, OP will be updated.

Aug 5, 2016
Someone can help me?

I had the same problem, bro. In my case, my video driver was hooking the integrated video, not my dedicated video card.

What I did to solve:
First, I unzipped .exe(open it using 7zip, all game files will be there including the actual game executable).
Then, since I use a Nvidia video card, opened Nvidia Control Panel>Manage 3D configs>Program Configs and click on the add button. Browse and select your Aurelia executable(the real one, which was inside with the other files). Now, in the 2. section, select High Performance Nvidia Processor instead of any other option that was selected before. Apply the new configuration, close the Nvidia Control Panel, and you can play Aurelia again.

Reactions: Mirthal and rero13

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I had the same problem, bro. In my case, my video driver was hooking the integrated video, not my dedicated video card.

What I did to solve:
First, I unzipped .exe(open it using 7zip, all game files will be there including the actual game executable).
Then, since I use a Nvidia video card, opened Nvidia Control Panel>Manage 3D configs>Program Configs and click on the add button. Browse and select your Aurelia executable(the real one, which was inside with the other files). Now, in the 2. section, select High Performance Nvidia Processor instead of any other option that was selected before. Apply the new configuration, close the Nvidia Control Panel, and you can play Aurelia again.
Thank you, I have solved

Jan 28, 2019
I love pixel art, so this game looks absolutely fucking GORGEOUS.

I have only 3 issues with.

1) Sex scenes are short and most focus on male pleasure. I understand adding art can be hard, but a few more lines of text to further flesh out a scene would help. And, when you get Ivy leaning out the window taking care of the flower box? That, as example, would be a great place to eat her out.

2) Sometime, in some scenes, the pixel art seems significantly lower-res than other art.
It all looks great, so this seems a petty complaint, but when you see how amazing some art is, other art, lovely as it was, leaves you wishing it looked a little better.
Basically, it's like the pixels in some images seem 2-4 times as big as pixels in others. And colors in some scenes seem severely limited, compared to the color palette we know is available in the game.

Those are two very MINOR complaints.
Bigger complaint?

3) The grind. I'm on the last thing I think I can do in the current build... which is getting a diamond.
It takes AGES to go through all 30 waves, and no way to increase your stats to make your attacks more powerful, and thus make the waves easier.
And when you complete it successfully? Fragments. Gotta go back and do it all again, hope RNG gives me enough more fragments.
Some other elements seems mildly grindy, but not bad.
This is AWFUL.

Oh, one more minor gripe. Whether at the bar, or the runes, even with a potion in use, things go fast. Not "this is a challenge" fast, but "I'm not sure it's possible to keep up with this with a mouse" fast.
I got the runes, barely. I can't get past rank 7 in the bar.
End of the world? No, not at all. But I think that difficulty/speed could be turned down, at least mildly.

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
I'd like to reach out and ask about a guide or info on how to save edit because I have combed through it and have not seen anything on how to do it. I know how to access the save files but I didn't see anything on HOW to edit the saves. IDK if the lack of sleep has made me blind or those posts were removed..I bring this up more so because the speed for the Bar mini game is just a bit to fast for me.

Last edited:

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
I'd like to reach out and ask about a guide or info on how to save edit because I have combed through it and have not seen anything on how to do it. I know how to access the save files but I didn't see anything on HOW to edit the saves. IDK if the lack of sleep has made me blind or those posts were removed..I bring this up more so because the speed for the Bar mini game is just a bit to fast for me.
Saves are just text files you can edit them with notepoad and save.
Its good to make backup for any case.
You can find them in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\Aurelia assuming C is your system drive
:)

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
Saves are just text files you can edit them with notepoad and save.
Its good to make backup for any case.
You can find them in C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Local\Aurelia assuming C is your system drive
:)
That's what I get for not being daring. Thank you.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Someone can help me?

I had the same issue and fiddling with the graphic card didn't fix it but I got it to work:

Extracted the exe and in the options.txt changed "createtextureondemand" from =0 to =1.

Runs smooth now.

Reactions: WShinigami
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes