May 15, 2017
I am wondering if we may know the money cheat code?
I remember in the previous version I made a script to work at the bar because it took so long to grind money, even the other mini games took a while. Lucky this game had great art but I think some people will be deterred away if takes too long to gain money, hope this version or next is more seamless, thanks.

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
The cheats will be released once the game is finished, until then is an exclusive patreon feature.

As for the in-game currency, It takes me 3 barman minigames (8 minutes), to acquire all the gold needed for every single game event/item, I don't think that's such a hard grind.

I'll take a look at it anyway.

Reactions: UncleVT

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
You can always work cleaning the bar (go in the afternoons), for a promotion ask about the wine.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
New Build 0.04.0 (only for patrons)

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
We achieved one of our goals!

Thanks for the support guys :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

- Reworked the Start menu visuals entirely

- Reworked the Main menu visuals entirely

- Added vertical synchronization to avoid tearing

- Menus BG and design got a visual update

- Visual improvements to the save, load, exit and achievements, submenus

- The Journal menu will only show characters after you meet them

- Added a loading bar to the start of the game

- Removed the particle effects at the start to speed up the loading process

- Fixed problems with dynamic resolution for lower screen resolutions

- You can use the mouse wheel instead of the scrolling bar

- Added a progress bar to the achievement submenu

- The maximum resolution now caps at 16:9 (higher was giving some visual issues)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

ART
-Extended Ivy masturbation scene
-New minigame/event
-Improved settings menu

DIALOGUES
-New sidequest ("Locked treasure")
-New dialogues for Dismas and Reynauld
-Reworked Orson questline.
-Reworked Ohro questline
-Changed some of Ivy's old dialogues
-Improved format consistency

SYSTEM
-Added automatic text scroll feature (can be activated/deactivated in the settings menu)
-Improved text display on dialogues
-Reworked the bedroom layout

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
one of very few VN I like playing it looks like it has potential to become a popular game! the set-up and graphics are very good.

Reactions: Mirthal

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Very nice game. At the end, when Aurelia allows you to spend the night with her, there's a bug: the day progresses, but MPs do not reset as normally. And I had an out of memory once, but maybe that's because I'm running it on linux/wine. The game works fine like that BTW.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I ran into a bug with the garden, before the recent update I had the game installed, I had this one overwrite the previous. When I went to the garden I didn't see any plants. The graph shows the slots are full but the are invisible!

Is the 'mana extract' in the game or is that set in for future updates.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I ran into a bug with the garden, before the recent update I had the game installed, I had this one overwrite the previous. When I went to the garden I didn't see any plants. The graph shows the slots are full but the are invisible!

I'm aware of the bug and will be fixed on the next update, at the moment just use the consume spell (1 mana) to "recover" the slots.

As for the "mana extract" yes, it is on the game (drops from the blue garden plants).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Very nice game. At the end, when Aurelia allows you to spend the night with her, there's a bug: the day progresses, but MPs do not reset as normally. And I had an out of memory once, but maybe that's because I'm running it on linux/wine. The game works fine like that BTW.
I'll look into the sleeping with Ivy issue, pretty sure I just left a variable out :p

Thanks for the linux/wine I did not know if it would work and there are some users asking for it on MAC, I'll let them know.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
@Mirthal FYI, OOM issue happens on Windows as well, just move in and out of bedroom with resource monitor opened on second screen. Every location switch is around +8MB of RAM used on my box, somewhere your code is leaking.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes