rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How do you meet Scarlet?

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Gave this a quick playthrough (didn't get all of the content, I'm sure) and I enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to more of this game, it gives me a certain nostalgia.

Reactions: Mirthal

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
i do love the graphics and UI but .. the mini game with the cat makes me wana have a skip button. 35 tries to catch the friggin cat and only 5 times close. :(
and how does the friggin garden work ?!?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
So Ivy came to my room after sleeping on my own a few times (horrible game design considering everything up to that point was actually half decent) and now I'm stuck again. Nice.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How do I initiate quest to get fire book, I've gotten all ivy scenes, the shopkeeper and bunny girl scene but nothing to get the fire book
I think it's only in the Patreon version.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I don't get it. After I unlocked the village I worked at the bar a couple of times, talked to the guys and bought a round to get the lockpick to open the chest in my room, bought the beggar a meal to get him to tell me to talk to Soran for access to the brothel, talked to Soran and got rebuffed, reached the point of needing to give Lily mana nectar, listened to all the stories about the NPCs from the barkeep, and bought everything I could (flowers, shovel, beer, wine). Had the event where Ivy shows up in the morning in my room to tell me about connecting with the spirit and starting training, and... now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I can go into Ivy's room in the morning and get the usual "I'll meet you downstairs in a bit", but then she never shows up anywhere at any other time frame. The ground outside the house talks about needing a shovel, but having bought one doesn't change anything. So unless I want to keep playing the annoying as hell bartender minigame, or keep tipping Janet for no apparent reason (though I tried this too, spent like 300 gold with no results), I have no idea what it is I can do.

The character art seems nice, but in terms of the actual game play this might be one of the frustrating games I've tried yet, as it offers basically zero direction on anything (the journal is completely useless), and the only minigame so far is just annoying.

Reactions: Dammit
4.70 star(s) 167 Votes