ART
  • Sketched the new animated scene
  • 3 New icons for achievements
DIALOGUES
  • Reworked Lily's old scene dialogues
  • New dialogues for Lily
  • Coded in the new Ivy quest rework
  • New dialogues for Ohro
  • Added a coment after Soran's dialogues to let clear that the brothel isn't in the game yet
SYSTEM
  • Fixed resolution bugs
  • Fixed some issues with Scarlet's quest
  • Fixed a graphical glitch at the Journal
  • 3 New achievements

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

ART
  • New Items
DIALOGUES
  • New dialogues for Lily
  • New dialogues for Ivy
  • New dialogues for Scarlet
SYSTEM
  • Added some new options to minigames
  • Removed the cat minigame
  • Bugfixing

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
W-Why?? It was so fun to chase that damned little beast :(
Guess I have to keep the current version somewhere...
We'll rework the minigame in a near future, is just a fast solution as many people (specially android users) find the controls a bit wonky, wich to be fair, they absolutelly are.

The rework will be a way better minigame, and Walnuss (our artist) will do the assets for that, so it will also look great.

I might let in the older cat minigame as an easter egg if more people miss it.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
We'll rework the minigame in a near future, is just a fast solution as many people (specially android users) find the controls a bit wonky, wich to be fair, they absolutelly are.
I'm on PC, but it's perfectly understandable that the game must be fun for Android players too, since you release an official version for that OS. Thanks for you reply. :)
tbh that's why this game was fun to me, getting achievement was really challenging
Finally!! A BRAVE android user on this forum! Nice to meet you, mate! :D

Jarrik32

Jul 26, 2017
anyone have a fix for the resolution issue? The lockpicking minigame is impossible for me because the last two pins aren't visible. I got the first through blind luck. The second...

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
anyone have a fix for the resolution issue? The lockpicking minigame is impossible for me because the last two pins aren't visible. I got the first through blind luck. The second...
The resolution issue on the lockpick minigame will be fixed in this next version, sorry for the inconvinience.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.05.1 bug

Lily pic are one before the event available in the journal.
You can spent to much money so you have -money. (Ohro)
Janet option to buy Pie is away after your date with Ivy. (bug?)
Option to buy the pie only appear when you talk to the bartender again (you must known from Ivy and then talk to the bartender and then go to Janet).
Pie,Wine and Beer don´t vanish from the inventory.

For me it looks I have all done and can´t play further maybe because something is buggy? Or I have found something not.

Archivements I got.

2) Have 1000 Gold
3) Barman get 200 Gold on a single evening
6) Harvest one plant of every kind from the garden.

Ivy and Lily full love.

Janet can´t raise love. Can´t buy fire book no option, can´t go to the brothel, can´t play blackjack. The only minigame was with the chest.

Know only home and village.

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
I don't get it. After I unlocked the village I worked at the bar a couple of times, talked to the guys and bought a round to get the lockpick to open the chest in my room, bought the beggar a meal to get him to tell me to talk to Soran for access to the brothel, talked to Soran and got rebuffed, reached the point of needing to give Lily mana nectar, listened to all the stories about the NPCs from the barkeep, and bought everything I could (flowers, shovel, beer, wine). Had the event where Ivy shows up in the morning in my room to tell me about connecting with the spirit and starting training, and... now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I can go into Ivy's room in the morning and get the usual "I'll meet you downstairs in a bit", but then she never shows up anywhere at any other time frame. The ground outside the house talks about needing a shovel, but having bought one doesn't change anything. So unless I want to keep playing the annoying as hell bartender minigame, or keep tipping Janet for no apparent reason (though I tried this too, spent like 300 gold with no results), I have no idea what it is I can do.

The character art seems nice, but in terms of the actual game play this might be one of the frustrating games I've tried yet, as it offers basically zero direction on anything (the journal is completely useless), and the only minigame so far is just annoying.
did you ever figure anything out? cause same thing has happened to me

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes