JackWheel

May 4, 2017
I started to play this game.
It apperes as an old DOS game ad I like this very much.
But there is a "little" mistake: the Big Ben clock in MC's room
The pendulum clock was invented in 1656 by the scientist and inventor Christian Huygens, so in medioeval world (MC is an archer) it could not exist.
Other things are not exactly correct: the paintings with glass and the MC's room door are too modern for the era and the door is different inside from outside
The MC room seems an XIX century room
I think that a game so well painted should be correct
Sorry

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The pendulum clock was invented in 1656 by the scientist and inventor Christian Huygens, so in medioeval world (MC is an archer) it could not exist.
Other things are not exactly correct: the paintings with glass and the MC's room door are too modern for the era and the door is different inside from outside
Sorry
Come on, they're not such serious things. It's a game where magic is involved, it's set in a fantasy world and it's not impossible that in Aurelia they invented the pendulum clock before us.

I mean, it's not like that battle of "Braveheart" where you even see a car.....:coldsweat:

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
is there a walkthrough for that thing? i'm stuck right from the start.
did the first magic lesson which kinda did nothing and payed the hobo to unclogg the pipes and from there on all i can do is work in the evening and nothing else.
also what's up with the garden thing? i totally have a shovel, why is it telling me i need to find one?
and how do i give the chick that lives in my house stuff, i have bought everything possible in the village.

edit: i'm on day 21 now and nothing is happening. since i have nearly 2000 gold i'm just skipping days, visiting everywhere, looking for something new and then sleeping.
i guess this game is either broken or the only content available are the midgets tits.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
is there a walkthrough for that thing? i'm stuck right from the start.
did the first magic lesson which kinda did nothing and payed the hobo to unclogg the pipes and from there on all i can do is work in the evening and nothing else.
also what's up with the garden thing? i totally have a shovel, why is it telling me i need to find one?
and how do i give the chick that lives in my house stuff, i have bought everything possible in the village.

edit: i'm on day 21 now and nothing is happening. since i have nearly 2000 gold i'm just skipping days, visiting everywhere, looking for something new and then sleeping.
i guess this game is either broken or the only content available are the midgets tits.
did you get the shovel from your bedroom? it's on the right side behind the chair, use it, this one breaks and you need to buy one. afterwards ivy should show up in the garden in the afternoon.

after you did the sewer keep talking to janet to get to a point where she mentions a missing cat, in the evening it's on the roof of her shop.

for the mana nectar just keep using your garden, there's a chance the flower gives a bottle of mana nectar but it's not 100%, had to harvest 3 or 4 of the plants before i got it

keep doing the garden because after you gave lily 1 mana nectar she needs 3 more to advance.

for ivy:

after buying the fire book and having scarlet camping in your garden go talk to ivy in the evening, give her beer and a new scene unlocks, next evening go talk to her again and give her wine.

go sleep in your own bed and at some point she will come to your room.

for the last scene go to the inn the next day and buy a drink (do this in the morning), talk about janet and then head over to her shop and ask about food. In the evening at home you get the option to set the table. After all the dialog it will be morning and ivy is standing next to your bed, talk to her to see the last scene.

looking at the journal there's the following scenes:

lily - 1 scene - handjob: get the mana nectar from your garden and for me it unlocked in the journal after the first quest (didn't see the scene while doing the quest so might be bugged and unlock too early as there's a follow-up for 3 mana nectar)

scarlet - 1 scene - licking her pussy? (journal is bugged, scene hasn't unlocked in there but my love is way over the heart) : seems to be score related, got it at 42 the first time, and at 47 the second time.

janet - 1 scene - titjob: keep talking to her, do her quests (sewer and finding the cat)

ivy - 5 scenes - masturbation / blowjob / fuck / double masturbation / pussy or ass fuck

if anyone has unlocked all 6 achievements could they please let us know what they are?

- unknown
- free real estate: hoard 1000 gold
- barman's finesse: get 200g in the bar minigame
- unknown
- unknown
- unknown

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
still working on the last scene, need to plan a party or something but have no clue how to do it :)
Go home (in the evening, if I remember correctly) after doing this :
You have to buy wine from tavern and also a pie from the shop, in order to buy a pie from the shop you need to get a drink at the tavern and ask about janet and the tavern dude will mention shes a good cook

Reactions: contramundi

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We asked a week ago if our patrons would like to see animations more often as we didn't want to go in the wrong direction.

Due to the OVERWHELMING 100% vote on animated scenes, we decided that all scenes from now on will be animated.

This might give us a bit less time to work on other stuff, but we'll try our hardest to keep a consistent update schedule.

Due to this animation being a new thing for us, we'll share it publicly on our social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc) to make as much noise as we can with this update and get people interested, I hope you guys don't mind that.

Thank you for supporting us throught this adventure.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
thanks a lot, very comprehensive tutorial/walkthrough. :FeelsGoodMan:

edit: as i found out rn you need to ask the midget for pie and buy either beer or wine (i bought both) from the tavern then enter your house in the evening.
i've inserted that in the guide/walkthrough ish thingy i wrote earlier :p

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Sorry
Maybe Aurelia is set in a distant future where most humans got erradicated by nukes, the new races being mutations due to radiation and the clock being an old relic of the past.

D-E-E-P-E-S-T L-O-R-E

[It's not a lazy excuse k?]

Reactions: 6h0m3r

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
Build 7 is out on their patreon.
build 7 is for patreons, and current linked build in this thread is the public release. seeing how active the dev is in this thread i doubt he would really like it if the subscribers build would be downloadable by everyone.

kinda defeats the point of having subscriber only stuff if everyone has access to it :)

Reactions: Mirthal

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
walkthrough?
im stck at some points
Edit:
-sister guard arrive .. but nothing to do .. only train arrow .. and licked her pussy after scoeing 50+ .. is there /more/limit? or i need to do something?
-lockpicker dudes have no progresss after unlocking the chest in my room .. limits?
-the guy who i need his trust to enter whorehouse .. how?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes