Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Who know cheat code?
Please tell me....
There is a thing at the top right of the site called a "search bar" you can set it to only search this thread. If you had done that you would know that we don't have the cheat code.

Reactions: Gabaw

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I tried running this game on Linux (Arch Linux) using Wine (Wine Staging 4.2) but whenever I run it the game just flickers and stutters and the assets aren't loaded correctly so it is unplayable. I was wondering if there are any other Linux users out there who were able to run this?

Reactions: rKnight

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Or you can just edit the save file here C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Aurelia
Be careful when editing items that only appear once in the game (like the rusty shovel) or the values for quests progress, those might lead into sequence breakers and errors that will probably only be fixable by restarting a clean save.

Money and consumables, on the other hand, are safe to edit.

You can also change the MC's name by changing "MCNAME" or Scarlet's role changing "role_scarlet", have in account that the game will not recognize special characters like é or ñ.

0.09.1 onwards comes equipped with in-game methods to change name/roles, for the sake of convenience.

D

Deleted member 141956

someone tell me if the above file works, slightly unsure of whether i should trust it lmao

Reactions: Gabaw

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Anyone help with scarlet scene 2/3?
tall to her in the evening and stand watch with her, then check in the living room when she's sleeping on the couch to get dialogue about firewood, buy an axe and chop wood at the stump outside, talk to Scarlet and help her with chopping wood to get scene 2. Then talk to her outside during the day to get dialogue about her dagger, find it on the ground, talk to her again, then talk to Ivy about the dagger. Talk to Lily about a book to find the real dagger, go to the tomb, click on the dagger and pass the easy minigame, get the dagger, go talk to Scarlet, get scene 3.

Anyone have any idea how the hell to get scene 2 with Lily? I have the broken piece what can I do with it?

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes