0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Okay anyone else had problem with Ginny's DIY? Karo's Dialogue option about candelabra doesn't show up. Nevermind I didn't select the candelabra XD

• Haha
Reactions: Kisama33

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Nice joke with abandoned tag :LOL:
But fr, when we will finally can buy the game?!
Fuck publishers, game probably already finished, they are just waiting for best sale window without big releases, sales nearby etc x_x
I don't even know why Mirthal needs publisher, haven't seen Critical Bliss games advertised anywere, why share your money dude?
F95Zone gives you more advertising for free.
At least he choose decent one, TopHouse Publishing add their own fucking launcher to any release and shitton of crosspromote banners in menus, also sells unfinished eternal early access scam games which makes sense....

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderator

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
When was the last content update? Games get slapped with Abandoned automatically after a while. It's not always accurate, but there's a bit of justice in that.
October 2023, I guess they used the "3 months without dev proving they are alive" excuse to mark it as such to try to make them work faster.

And justice would be giving them a proper tag like "scam", "milking", "lazy development" something that doesn't create misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
October 2023, I guess they used the "3 months without dev proving they are alive" excuse to mark it as such to try to make them work faster.

And justice would be giving them a proper tag like "scam", "milking", "lazy development" something that doesn't create misunderstandings.
Are they milking people on F95 ?

• Haha
Reactions: jtc

Cardboard27

Jul 28, 2017
You posted some numbers with the implication that the way to maximize revenue would be to release the game on Steam as soon as possible. You made it sound like the Steam revenue stream will shrink or disappear if the Patreon development is prolonged. That's not going to happen. If Aurelia stays longer in Patreon development, then the Steam revenue will simply come later. That Steam money is not gonna evaporate into thin air, you just get it later. So it seems to me that the way to maximize revenue would be to prolong development to collect Patreon money, while polishing the game such that it will ensure great reviews on Steam upon release, and finally, release the game on Steam as late as possible. (I don't pretend to know exactly what is the optimal time point to finish the game for maximizing revenue. Of course there are many factors are at play, like how much the game is gaining or losing interest across time, when is the game fully polished to have great reviews on Steam, etc. The optimal timepoint is not going to be "delay release indefinitely", I'm not claiming that.)
This post becomes more and more valid every month that passes.

I don't think the devs are being dishonest, i just think the communication is weird, and/or the time it takes to make art assets was vastly underestimated.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Every day it gets closer to my November prediction and I'm right as usual. I don't know why you guys clog up this thread so much. I wish I could be wrong though since a mid to late August release seems fine to me.

At least I can also say they're working on a bunch of secret stuff that nobody expected to be in the game too as the cream of crop since explanations and sentence structure in previous patreon posts seem to imply that. Losts of devs are hush hush about developments whenever they add a bunch of new things that nobody expected. Goes into the opposite direction too, most devs weasel around when they mess up.

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes