aeraticui

Aug 19, 2022
I doubt it. There is no updates on patreon since february and no updates on steam at all. Who do you think can test that "fucking massive" secret update without ANY leaks? Spirits of Forbidden Optimization?

Yeah, ofc. 300% true. Game is 0.3 now and just for three monts it will magically became 1.0. What an amazing spell! Should I remind you of all those clowns like Coral Island who just replace their "0.5" by "1.0" and called it "Release"?
Three months from now it is too long to polish a finished product and is not enough to add something significant and test it.
Probably, it is just for publisher or for steam, coz there is some changes in steam EA policy.

You've already spend all your mana. Besides, there is always be a few dozens braindeads who will emerge from the collapsed remains of the world just to continue throwing money at shitcoockie and shitpurple.
they announced they were working on 1.0 in october

Reactions: SiGa7

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Versioning conventions are not percentage based
tecnically true, but my example was about making unfinished product "finished" just by changing version.
they announced they were working on 1.0 in october
A-a-and my questions remains - who is doing the tests? I can follow some How to videos and make some content with any game engine. Problem is - first user who tries it, will encounter a shitload of bugs. Patrons are testers among other things.
Maybe his patrons is testing it somehow without any actual updates on patreon page? Ok, according to his patreon page, there is 1 976 patrons. If he succesfully convinced about 2k of random people to stay shut about updates for almost a year already - he is fucking scary. Which I doubt. So how do you think it is possible? To work silently, no updates, no testers - and then - BAM! - complete game release, playtested and shiny! Cool!

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
They have to learn the whole language before doing translations, please understand.
The developer had a lot of time. To do game content and polish. What makes you think he's the one translating the game into other languages. I myself now translate one project in parallel with translators from other countries, and then we give the finished translation to the developer that he put it into the code of the game. + Steam has its own nuances and requirements for the developer and the game, which must be observed.

Sep 23, 2021
Just curious for those here who are bilingual (or more), but do you play game like these in your language if given the option to? Like, I know they are doing this to spread it & get more people to access it, but imagine reading any of this stuff in my own language is just weird as hell.

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Just curious for those here who are bilingual (or more), but do you play game like there in your language if given the option to?Like, I know they are doing this to spread it & get more people to access it, but imagine reading any of this stuff in my own language is just weird as hell.
Yeah, when it comes to "lewd" stuff I always go with English, it just doesn't sound right in any other way.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I'm beginning to see the schizos shutting up once the update drops, because this game and dev has that kinda thing going on. They may underdeliver on the promises but thats not certain as plenty of times when an Aurelia updates has dropped it just hyped up the game even further. I suggest mods to lock this thread until the time when the update is out.

Last edited:

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
ah yes let's have some censorship, poor aurelia can't have some criticism
Now for real, this game being one the the best ones around here makes it even more liable for scrutiny, quality calls for a raise of standards, it's not like the game is a "hidden gem" or didn't have success on patreon

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
What does this have to do with everything? Its just that the contents of this thread is pointless and people will forget about what has been said once the game is coming out. For now, everything in here devolved into pollution and nonsense.

Locking the thread and then reopening it once there is a good reason makes the most sense. I'd see it as pest control, rather than a free speech issue. I'd imagine the comments here becoming very different once the next update drops and that the game is out.

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
I doubt it. There is no updates on patreon since february and no updates on steam at all. Who do you think can test that "fucking massive" secret update without ANY leaks? Spirits of Forbidden Optimization?

Yeah, ofc. 300% true. Game is 0.3 now and just for three monts it will magically became 1.0. What an amazing spell! Should I remind you of all those clowns like Coral Island who just replace their "0.5" by "1.0" and called it "Release"?
Three months from now it is too long to polish a finished product and is not enough to add something significant and test it.
Probably, it is just for publisher or for steam, coz there is some changes in steam EA policy.

You've already spend all your mana. Besides, there is always be a few dozens braindeads who will emerge from the collapsed remains of the world just to continue throwing money at shitcoockie and shitpurple.
I mean none of us are paying, no need to have a melt down. if it's announced for November, doesn't hurt to just wait a couple of months. I just discovered this and the first thin I encounter is this lmao

Sep 23, 2021
If it get out of hand, mods can come in and clean up. If thread is lock, new player can't Q & A. It's not like we discuss in depth about every aspect of the game in the thread that a search can bring up everything (though, would be nice if people did check first before asking the same question x amount of time).

Reactions: sanshisan
4.70 star(s) 168 Votes