sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Schizophrenia
I don't wanna get baited by low hanging fruit but honestly what you say doesn't apply to reality. Where exactly is this discussion I wouldn't like? All I see is stuff unrelated things to what you're talking about. If there would be questions or helpful comments I would agree with you, but thats clearly not what this thread right now is all about. The more I'd read posts like yours the less the thread makes sense.

At any case it doesn't matter for me since the thread has been absolute dogshit for ages. But I'm sure that will change once the game is out. Hopefully the dev has changed and added a few more things instead of doing nothing for months, we will see.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
At any case it doesn't matter for me since the thread has been absolute dogshit for ages. But I'm sure that will change once the game is out
If at least this was the only one, but those with the "Abandoned" tag due to a lack of updates for 18 months are much worse.

Clear the chaos is appreciated here so if this ends up as the new 4chan so be it.

Now no doubt that the best part of the final release is the eventual end of the crying.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
If it get out of hand, mods can come in and clean up. If thread is lock, new player can't Q & A. It's not like we discuss in depth about every aspect of the game in the thread that a search can bring up everything
Yeah true, though considering the last few months I highly doubt people are coming in with questions. But considering release hype and piracy a lot of people will come in asking about Walkthroughs though. Since some of the games content is kinda vague and it does require some grinding but I have no idea what has changed once 1.0 drops. May be a whole different balance or maybe it all has been the same and 0.31 is just rebranded as 1.0 :KEK:.

Maybe I'd make a guide once the games out, who knows. Theres a chance the unlock code still works as well.

CapyBlapy

Jan 6, 2024
Man I came for the fap but stayed for the quality.
Is possible to unlock these 2 areas in the map? I'm on 0.31 and got all the quests (I think) and all the gallery unlocked.
1725186431009.png

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Man I came for the fap but stayed for the quality.
Is possible to unlock these 2 areas in the map? I'm on 0.31 and got all the quests (I think) and all the gallery unlocked.
View attachment 3989155
Iirc you can't, the final version will release in November (if nothing goes wrong) so you will be able to experience the "complete" game soon (if the game sells well there may be some extra content added later).

• Love
Reactions: CapyBlapy

CapyBlapy

Jan 6, 2024
Iirc you can't, the final version will release in November (if nothing goes wrong) so you will be able to experience the "complete" game soon (if the game sells well there may be some extra content added later).
That's great news
I will most likely pay for the steam release if there is a good amount of content added, this game and flipwitch are really well done and hope it grows even more!

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Any way to fully unlock the Journal?
IIRC, there was a cheat code (i don't recall what it is), that unlocked most of the journal, but not all of it (in particular, no scenes from the dungeon).
then there are some scenes that are only unlockable in the backer-exclusive versions - those will be available to all once full game releases.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
My achievements in this game are bugged. Not all of them but many. They have names and descriptions that belong to other achievements. A bit irritating. Is there a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point better just wait for the "final" release in November.

Reactions: Back

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
Just played this for the first time and really enjoyed it, great artwork that made me enjoy it despite my usual aversion to non-humans. However, when I try to get Ohro to dance for the brothel, I get the following error and crash:
Code:
of Draw Event
for object o_ohro_run:

Unable to find any instance for object index '327' name 'o_ohro_run_mc'
at gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_ohro_run_Draw_0 (line -1)
Anyone know how to fix?

4.70 star(s) 168 Votes