RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

EN:
The development of the game is underway!

• New character - Jessica*
  • New character - Jane*
  • New character - April*
New locations dev. progress:
  • College
  • Beach
  • Clinic
  • Fitness Club
Guys, comments from different sites, boards and trackers show that the great majority of users enjoyed the first version of the game, I am sincerely happy to know that!

I’ll have you know that I can only work on the game outside my main working hours. Besides, the computer I use is really ancient, so the development of the game is not as fast as desired.

In case you believe that I’m worthy of your financial support, be kind to consider the idea of becoming my Patron.

*The Patrons will be able to have a look at these characters within the next few days.

Thanks for watching.

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
posted

• Scenario - 75%
  • New weapons - 100%
  • New skills - 100%
  • New enemies - 83%
  • New characters - 55%
Locations:

• College (Outside) - 100%
  • Beach - 37%
  • Clinic - 23%
  • Fitness Club - 11%
  • New Park - 0%
  • Scenes/Renders - 17%
  • Misc - 49%
Thanks for watching!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
how to increase
Speech,Dexterity, Speech and Strength in this game. Its required to clear the fights

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
how to increase
Speech,Dexterity, Speech and Strength in this game.
walkthrough?
Information from patreon MANTIX:

For many things I have so far only plans to do, but pretty soon you’ll see the news about the development of the game’s next version, and for now, there’s a little Guide for those who are having difficulties at playing:

• Use your mouse and not keyboard if possible.
  • Upgrade your character's skills (K on the keyboard or notepad in the character's inventory). First, you can raise Perception or Lockpick up to 2 or 3 points, this will simplify your upgrade in general.
  • At the main character’s house, there is a knife at the kitchen table. Take it and equip it.
  • There are a plenty of good stuff in the boxes, drawers and on the shelves! (Many of these things can be opened or used only after skills upgrade!) Don’t be lazy to search it through.
  • When you move the cursor over any object you can interact with, the cursor icon will change.
  • Everywhere your character can or need using any skills, there’s an icon referring to the necessary skill.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

• Scenario (v.0.2.0) - 81%
  • New Skills - 100%
  • New Weapons (Sprites, animations, etc.) - 100%
  • New Enemies (Sprites, animations, etc.) - 100%
  • New Characters - 100%
  • Sounds (for Scenes) - 37%
  • Music - 100%
Locations/Misc (MainQuest, NPC, Boxes, ATM, etc.):
  • North-West(College) - 70%
  • Suburbs - 36%
  • North-East(Park) - 8%
  • Center - 63%
  • Beach(FitClub, Clinic) - 31%
Text:
  • Characters excluding spaces: 35k+; Words: 6k+.
  • Translation - 0%
Rendering (CPU: PhenomII 965; RAM: 8Gb; GPU: GTX1050/2Gb):
  • Images (ReadyToRender) - 28%
  • Images (Complete) - 21%
*Rename: April > Megan.

Thanks for watching.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can anyone can share the ETA for next release? Really enjoyed the first Version. Thanks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,

Don't worry! The development of the game is underway.

Now I have to ask seriously those of you who enjoyed the first version of the game. If you have an opportunity to support my project financially, at least 1$ - please, do it. It would be a great help to me.

I decided to expand the story in the next 0.2.0 version to a much greater extent than it was planned before. Consequently, the text that needs to be translated has increased its length pretty much.

The girl who’s working on the translation for me doesn’t do it for free, that’s why I would be incredibly grateful for any financial support from you because the translation service isn’t cheap at all.

Anyway, with or without your help, version 0.2.0 will be released!

I promise to do my best to finish it within this month, but being honest, I don’t know if I can do it.

Once again, I thank all those who support my project at Patreon!

Pretty soon you’ll see the news about the development of the game’s next version.

Thanks for watching.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes