RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So is this one of those RPGM games where you actually have to interact with things like the old school gameboys games ???

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I have to say combat in this game is hugely unejoyable. I have spent the past 45 minutes fighting the Rat King over and over and over and over (x15 more times) and I'm hating it. You really should add a place you can grind for cash and exp because this current method isn't working. Hours on 1 fight is anything but fun.

Reactions: JDpoke

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
I have to say combat in this game is hugely unejoyable. I have spent the past 45 minutes fighting the Rat King over and over and over and over (x15 more times) and I'm hating it. You really should add a place you can grind for cash and exp because this current method isn't working. Hours on 1 fight is anything but fun.
OMG Rat King easy, buy army knife and armor

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
OMG Rat King easy, buy army knife and armor
I'm going to run through the whole map again to try and get additional money and buy the best weapon I can right now.

-Edit: I did it with the rusty pipe, just frustrating it's impossible to win without buying new weapons.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I was using the kitchen knife and the sandals that you found. If I could have got him to bleed I could have won with that but it seems like the chance to cause him to bleed is reduced to nearly 0.

Reactions: JDpoke

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I wanted to save cash for something a bit more expensive then the 3rd cheapest item seeing as they go up to stupidly high prices. I used the grenade on the last pack of 3 rats, with just the kitchen knife the rats were hard enough at it is. Had to run back and rest after every fight.

Reactions: MrNicolas

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I assume the hospital costs cash to heal though so I didn't bother. Being there is no way to get cash in this game other the limited sources, and being you need new weapons and armor for most fights I'm trying not to spend what I don't have too.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I lost a couple of times, either eating dirt or even just throwing a stone at 1 and fighting 3 was fine. I found that fight easier then the Rat King once you disabled 1 of the 4.

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
Rpgm, renpy, flash, unity.
What's the difference?
The main thing is a good game or not.
Most peeps come here for erotic novels or erotic gameplay. If I wanted good topdown gameplay I would have turned to FF or something like that.
Its more that the actual running sumilation ruins the story and if one is not good enough on that genre, like me,
one gets tottally turned off thinking that this game will have me spend more time running and doing other non-relevant stuff than playing the story..

As many say, this does look awesome. But information fails to describe if this is a running sim or just a Novel :s

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes