RPGM Abandoned Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
Rpgm, renpy, flash, unity.
What's the difference?
The main thing is a good game or not.
Well i tell you what the difference is because i just got reminded today.
I don't hate RPMG games because its a RPMG, i hate it because of its save system, because im really bad at saving my games and when you lose you die.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I have a black screen, once entered home or I see my mother & sister in the doorway and after black screen?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
after i beat this 3 pervert in front of the house game end ? (mean no more quests ??)
After that visit the neighbor, Nick, he gives you a quest to find April by visiting her ex bf's house, he lost his mind and talks about where he hid his treasure (near a lot of sand and water) and that is where I am stuck atm.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
After that visit the neighbor, Nick, he gives you a quest to find April by visiting her ex bf's house, he lost his mind and talks about where he hid his treasure (near a lot of sand and water) and that is where I am stuck atm.
thx

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
You guys generally shouldn't need a walkthrough for this game. The character says exactly what you're meant to do when you've completed what you were doing before.
@dirtyrat I think the bird blocks the closet once the version is done.
@Adoringfan The treasure is at the beach, once you've entered the beach area go to the right (it's not on the sand barge), it's beside one of the houses, you'll see him and a bandit standing beside him, so get ready to fight.
@Marko If you didn't figure it out yet you have to hit 'k' on your keyboard to open up the menu. You get experience fighting, interacting with objects and you can find knowledge books that go into your key inventory to increase those.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Cosmicoo

May 17, 2018
1. How do I get the energy for the gym? The coupon bought me a coupon, but can not train because I lack the energy
2. How do I defeat the 3 in front of my house

THANKS 4 HELP

MrNicolas

Apr 5, 2018
1. How do I get the energy for the gym? The coupon bought me a coupon, but can not train because I lack the energy
2. How do I defeat the 3 in front of my house

THANKS 4 HELP
*For 1 training in the gym, you will need 1 energy and 1 coupon*
*Everyday 1 point of energy is restored, and you can buy a coupon at the reception desk in the gym*
Buy weapons and armor

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

EN: In this topic, you can share your impression on the version 0.2.1, your suggestions for the further development, what you liked and disliked, what you didn't enjoy. I promise to read all the comments.

Reactions: Krull and Mikedazz1

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
Hi
dwd the game but cant extract it, "cant open archive files"
is it my pc or the file is down ?

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
After
beating the guys at 518 I can't get back in my house. Anyone else have this problem?
im stuck there also. fought the guys at 518,delivered the usb and afterwards cant use the door to the MCs home. the cursor does change though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes