James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
No one here to share the new posts that developer posted ? , i ain't talking about the v0.8 beta, i am talking about the general patron post which includes development progress, and etc.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No one here to share the new posts that developer posted ? , i ain't talking about the v0.8 beta, i am talking about the general patron post which includes development progress, and etc.
Unless theyre public, probably not.

Reactions: James009

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I wouldnt touch svs with a 10 ft pole. Ill wait for a proper release here, theyre known for adding bloatware and using shitty filehosts. Pass
I agree with that, but it's easy to clean out too. Most of the times there are only some websites and images separately added.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I prefer better reliable and less shady files hosts then those. No clue what they could add to a file those file hosts are all throttled down to make the downloads take forever they use those files host so they can make money off of something they never made as they get money for each sucker that they get to download from one of the file hosts.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Just started playing this game for a while but it seems all over the place. e.g:

- MC just starts thinking back about killing some creatures in the house (never done that).
- NPCs refer to MC shooting some entity in the forest (never did that either).
- MC self-comments how townsfolk are ok living next to monsters (no evidence to think that whatsoever yet)
- Sheriff throws cat down the shaft and says cat is smart and can help even the odds against monsters (how the tf does he know that? - first time he's ever seen the cat in my game).

Dunno if it's a gating issue and I've skipped scenes and the game doesn't check for completion pre-reqs or we are supposed to fill in the story in our own heads or what.
the MC killed the monster in the house!

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes