Reactions: Pingy

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Autumn Boulevard [v0.8] [Disciple of Virginia] - Original Size: 3.91GB

Download Win (405MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I still got no clue how she transforms into a bimbo and back!? Are her body parts pulled from a different dimension? Is it instant mutation? :unsure:

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Idk how the dev is making this game, but it is way too heavy in size for what it is. More than 3GB for some pictures and a gameboy rpg game, just no.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
I still got no clue how she transforms into a bimbo and back!? Are her body parts pulled from a different dimension? Is it instant mutation? :unsure:
the story has goblins, demons, other beings of nightmares, and a woman with flaming wings ..and you ask of the Bimbo. lol.
Just follow the bimbo route/ Harry. He figures how to get it (programing) in mc's system.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
the story has goblins, demons, other beings of nightmares, and a woman with flaming wings ..and you ask of the Bimbo.
It's what keeps me awake at night. Remember when Gandalf showed up at Isengard, looking all fresh with his Louis Vuitton sunglasses? Exactly, it wouldn't sit right with you even though he's a wizard. Everyone has their limits.

• Haha
Reactions: angelmunera

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad as an update but the best scene was the first one the rest were underwhelming in comparison..

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
For some reason I played this game from the start,.. since I have a Mac I always need to start from the beginning, using www, index with firefox. This is the first time I get an error loading the page it says error failed to load data/ actors Jason. It simply wont start, v0.8

Drake Tungsten

Apr 26, 2018
I cannot find a way to avoid the bimbo route. I always get stuck doing it. I've played for hours trying to avoid it yet its the only thing I see. Any solutions?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
So a fix for the error loading with www the game please ?
Mac Os, using firefox or chrome, error failed to load data/ actors Jason

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes