iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Now that my birthday is over does anyone actually have an update on when the 0.9 Beta will be released to the public?

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Playtest was posted today so the full release should be there (and hopefully here) in 2-3 days.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
its released already... and there is also a request thread running here.

Reactions: J-Lo

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
gonna stop supporting this game the length between updates is getting longer and longer and its horrible

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
gonna stop supporting this game the length between updates is getting longer and longer and its horrible
It's because he's adding more with the updates. I don't follow him on Patreon, don't really have the money right now, but you can see from his posts that he's clearly adding more between updates. The beta version has been out since the beginning of the month and he started play testing of the final build a week ago.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Buddy the game is already been released.... and .

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Don't know why some devs think that it's a good idea to give only this kind of information to non-patrons when update is delayed: "- Patreons of this tier gets access to the playtest version of the full release two to three days before +6 Patreons. This is to find bugs before the actual full release." It's just bad advertising.

Reactions: CZBERSERK

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Missed opportunity to release the public version of the game on Halloween. Considering this might be one of the best games out there with horror elements.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017
Lmao let's just keep posting 'When is it coming?' messages to the discussion. That'll bring the update to us quicker, right? ;):LOL: Be patient boys. I'm sure there's plenty of other content on the internet you can 'enjoy' in the meantime :)

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes