absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well this one is very weird but in a good way lol, comparing it too angelica is not really fair they are vastly different and this one has way more content don´t get me wrong i absolutely love angelica. It is at its core a very hardcore lechertown game but the mc is more or less not forced too do anything, i actually play this one mostly for the story.

Reactions: KinksterKitty

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I pray that someone has a backup before choosing the preferences.
What do you mean by that?

I reached the point where Amadeus got introduced, and invited him in (he didn’t’ though). Is there a way to know on which route I’m in, or is the choice something that will given later? I know you should be able to turn off the Harry route, but I didn’t have the choice yet.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i would say yes i have clocked 11 hours playtime and i don´t play all routes i don´t like things with the old creeps lol

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
its been crunched before last version. need to probably let the crunchers do their thing & give them some time.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone tell me when the goblin's route is supposed to start?I reached the point where I can decide to turn off Harry's route, but there's still nothin on Amoudeus, and loading back, in the choice when I met him the options are different, but they say the same thing. Is it normal?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I supported this maker for a long time and since the last 3 updates the www. index HTML does not work as the saved games, he never fixed it and never did anything to fix it, so I stop my Patreon and I suggest all of you to stop supporting him on Patreon since he only takes your support and dont do anything to fix the problems around this game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Couldn't find my save files for some reason as the save folder was gone from my game folder so I tried using the save that came with it but killed it once the ugly ass Bianca troll online became active. So starting new game instead and burning that save file. Guess I could of just edited the save file with the save editor but this way I'll make sure that none of the ugly fat bastard shit and other crap never activates.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes