jkr37

May 19, 2017
comprise vers anyone ?
Here you go mate

Edit for clarity: This is a crunched version I just made for my phone, figured I'd share it and spread the love.

Sorry everyone, there's a weirdly named picture that got skipped during the compression and is missing. Fixed now, but if you'd already downloaded this then you have 2 options:
Option 1:
1. Download the "Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png" file I've attached, then rename it so it doesn't have a string of numbers at the start of its name (F95 always sticks extra numbers onto files uploaded directly to the website, it will be called something like 473774_Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png in your downloads folder, change it so it is just Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png).

2. Copy this .png file into the <Autumn Boulevard crunched>/www/img/pictures folder.

3. All done :).

Or option 2 is just to redownload the whole game - I've reuploaded it and everything should now work - sorry I didn't notice before, wasn't really paying attention.

Anyone seeing this for the first time can ignore all these instructions and just download and enjoy.

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone, Virginia here to do some house keeping

So first of all, thanks for all the support I have gotten, and all the people defending me. Means a lot to me that so many are enjoying my content <3

Now:

I supported this maker for a long time and since the last 3 updates the www. index HTML does not work as the saved games, he never fixed it and never did anything to fix it, so I stop my Patreon and I suggest all of you to stop supporting him on Patreon since he only takes your support and dont do anything to fix the problems around this game.
You play on a Mac Jeff. In our correspondence on Patreon, if you look through it, you will see that I am more than accommodating to fix your issues. I even extracted and made a Mac version especially for you. Then after awhile I heard nothing from you.

Then I come here and only to find lies from you? Give me a break.

I will explain this one last time for you, since you refuse to listen.

My game uses codes from other parties. Codes that were written for PC not Mac. Therefore, it is extremely difficult to make the game work for MAC users.

Further more, I talked to another MAC user recently, they said the game worked fine for him/her when they used Firefox, not Chrome that you use.

I cannot help you Jeff, if you refuse to listen to me, and then go on here and spread lies about me and try to get other people to cancel their pledges, just because you refused to listen. So next time a creator tries to help you, maybe do not go around and spread lies about them hey?

TL;DR If The Woman in Pink was real, you would be her first victim.

Now, I heard some confusion surrounding the Goblin Route. If you invited Amadeus into Sylvessa's house, you are on it. Another goblin named Junta will appear in a couple of days after that, and then you are all good. Later on, when the creepy clown appears on Sylvessa's doorstep, do not let him in, if you want to get all the Goblin Content that is currently in the game.

Also, I do try to keep engaged with the community here, I really do. I will try to do so more in the future. IF you have any questions and so on, you can always send me a PM on here ^^

That is all for now, take care!
//Virginia

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, Virginia here to do some house keeping

So first of all, thanks for all the support I have gotten, and all the people defending me. Means a lot to me that so many are enjoying my content <3

Now:

You play on a Mac Jeff. In our correspondence on Patreon, if you look through it, you will see that I am more than accommodating to fix your issues. I even extracted and made a Mac version especially for you. Then after awhile I heard nothing from you.

Then I come here and only to find lies from you? Give me a break.

I will explain this one last time for you, since you refuse to listen.

My game uses codes from other parties. Codes that were written for PC not Mac. Therefore, it is extremely difficult to make the game work for MAC users.

Further more, I talked to another MAC user recently, they said the game worked fine for him/her when they used Firefox, not Chrome that you use.

I cannot help you Jeff, if you refuse to listen to me, and then go on here and spread lies about me and try to get other people to cancel their pledges, just because you refused to listen. So next time a creator tries to help you, maybe do not go around and spread lies about them hey?

TL;DR If The Woman in Pink was real, you would be her first victim.

Now, I heard some confusion surrounding the Goblin Route. If you invited Amadeus into Sylvessa's house, you are on it. Another goblin named Junta will appear in a couple of days after that, and then you are all good. Later on, when the creepy clown appears on Sylvessa's doorstep, do not let him in, if you want to get all the Goblin Content that is currently in the game.

Also, I do try to keep engaged with the community here, I really do. I will try to do so more in the future. IF you have any questions and so on, you can always send me a PM on here ^^

That is all for now, take care!
//Virginia
I use it with google chrome not working use it with firefox not working, its a Html based game so it should work for all types of users. But after I even made my own MacApp and what I found there is coding preventing it to work in Html, all give the same message, error
failed to load:data/Actors.json
and yes I did listen to you and try everything I use the www index.html in your last game update the lastest update and the html version doesn't work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ursula is super hot and cute and a pity that ugly fat bastard Harry fucked up their scene by interrupting them but I bet it would be fine if the ugly fat bastard did the same thing there with some girl or even fucked them out there and if I was Ursula I would of went psycho on them to make the ugly fat bastard run any so they could get back to business at hand and lips and mouth and tongue and so on. Wawa is super hot and cute and hopefully there will be some scenes with her and the MC the lady in pink/Lucille looks nice as well but I don't think she wants to do anything with anyone other then eating their hearts.

Last edited:

spammaps

Jan 5, 2018
I use it with google chrome not working use it with firefox not working, its a Html based game so it should work for all types of users. But after I even made my own MacApp and what I found there is coding preventing it to work in Html, all give the same message, error
failed to load:data/Actors.json
and yes I did listen to you and try everything I use the www index.html in your last game update the latest update and the html version doesn't work.
The .html files don't work anymore straight out the box with updated firefox and updated chrome, because the browsers don't allow the .html anymore to access local .js files (that's literally what the error message says). It's nothing to do with this particular game or the creator or even MAC.

There is an easy fix! Start your chrome from the command line with the parameter --allow-file-access-from-files

I don't have a MAC, but this command should work from the terminal:

Code:
/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome --allow-file-access-from-files
This will allow your chrome to access local .js files when you open the .html file

Sep 8, 2018
Here you go mate

Edit for clarity: This is a crunched version I just made for my phone, figured I'd share it and spread the love.

Sorry everyone, there's a weirdly named picture that got skipped during the compression and is missing. Fixed now, but if you'd already downloaded this then you have 2 options:
Option 1:
1. Download the "Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png" file I've attached, then rename it so it doesn't have a string of numbers at the start of its name (F95 always sticks extra numbers onto files uploaded directly to the website, it will be called something like 473774_Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png in your downloads folder, change it so it is just Creature Advancing 2 men dåligt ljus.png).

2. Copy this .png file into the <Autumn Boulevard crunched>/www/img/pictures folder.

Or option 2 is just to redownload the whole game - I've reuploaded it and everything should now work - sorry I didn't notice before, wasn't really paying attention.

Anyone seeing this for the first time can ignore all these instructions and just download and enjoy.
You are a hero dude
Can you do me favour and tell me how did u compressed that ;-)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Remnil

I think there is one I remember when reading the walk through and that is if you are on the goblin route the clown guy will kill Junta when he comes to the MC's house you can end another one permanently depending on what you pick with the husband and wife.

tony_1234

Jun 10, 2018
Here you go mate

Option 1:

My Man:love::love:

tony_1234

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, I am stuck after returning from alex house when the creature enters the house, i turn on the drone through brownie still die can't seem to move forward any help would be appreciated.

gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
For some reason I am stuck in a loop in the area where Sylvia get captured in jail in version 8. Loop starts when the day starts , I go underground with the cat to kill the courier then after I get out of jail and when I go to sleep the loop repeats. Any way to fix it or can someone send me a safe that goes beyond this point?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes