• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So a fix for the error loading with www the game please ?
Mac Os, using firefox or chrome, error failed to load data/ actors Jason
Sure dude! Become my +3 Patreon and I will sort you out right away, as that is the tier I do those sorts of things.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This game is pretty bizarre. I really like the main character but the sexual content is awful and disgusting. The story barely makes sense. The menus are broken. Not recommended as it currently is.
How are the menus broken? I thought I fixed them. Does the game just crash, or does it say something like "ERROR! COULD NOT LOAD IMG X"?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I sometimes get random CTD - if it runs exactly 30 minutes or so and I change map - re-starting game fixes that

and Saving means having to scroll up/down a page and back, or it's "Slots Blurring" and not knowing which slot one currently is on

--------------

Man that was quite a shock ........... hoping L's Ress-spell works (U. is after all good with wards and such, and useful, aside from being adorable)

G. is definitly way creepier than L. could ever be, has a Christopher Walken Gabriel vibe in creepyness, hope she gets rekt by I don't care who

--------------

Hentai-wise it gets better and better, I like every route

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
Yo guys I'm looking for more games and sites related to the whole doll transformation that's in this game any recommendations?

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
My birthday is today and I'm now patiently waiting for the update. Hopefully it comes soon because I can't wait.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes