VN Ren'Py Abandoned AVALON Conglomerate [v1.0] [DevKariAV]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
If you're looking for a name change, why not try "Avalonia"? It's one letter and it keeps the spirit of the concept alive.

D

Deleted member 2824303

Also, don't cater to anyone's demands. Make the game YOU want to make, tell the story YOU want to tell. If someone doesn't want to play it because of one scene, it's their loss. There are plenty more who will play it regardless.
thank you so much for the support :love:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So after a quick playthrough with a lot of skipping (I had to confirm my suspicions about that third preview pic) the only sex scene in the game is a lesbian threesome, so it needs the lesbian tag, because when someone sees male protagonist and vaginal sex, that's not exactly what he expects to find. I most likely won't give this an actual try, since that's not my thing, but I still want to wish the dev good luck!
ty for taking one for the team :ROFLMAO:

i saw that same pic and went straight to the comment section. sad it's unavoidable

Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
A character named Morgana in a game called Avalon. Is the protagonist gonna be King Arthur or Merlin?

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Putting this down due to the english dialogue. If it gets fixed later I'll come back, but i found myself not understanding what a line of dialogue was supposed to say pretty often.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It looks promising, has some graphical details, but nothing serious, good luck. ;)(y)
I hope you mean that there are "problems in some graphical details" (maybe quickly ountline them so they can be fixed! (y)) and you do *not* mean that there are details in the graphics of a visual novel. :)

e-d

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I hope you mean that there are "problems in some graphical details" (maybe quickly ountline them so they can be fixed! (y)) and you do *not* mean that there are details in the graphics of a visual novel. :)

e-d
Yes, I mean that there are some details in the renders but they are understandable since it is his first project and surely over time they will be solved.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
sorry that was not the intention of TM was to try to differentiate but I intend to change and make it less confused and not to be confused with the other Avalon game
I actually thought the TM was a meta reference within the narrative, given that Avalon is a corporation in the game. In the same way that Amazon, Netflix, or PepsiCo would have a TM. I would have preferred you keep it.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I received the following exception error after meeting Richard and Frida and selecting 'Go with them'. The conversation continued a little while before the exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after using 'ignore' I received the next exception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear dev: if you can read this, please considere the following:

i know that this game is a WIP and is translated and all but, there is some things that could use a fix or 2.
(and also i apologize if this rings the wrong bell. because i know is not that easy to make a game)

the introduccion of characters: i have a hard time guessing wich one is each one, and in some point, they where all at the same time, can i recomend you to use sprites to highlight them more?.

the consistency of the story: in some point of the story 3 armed guys come into a plaza and attack a pair of childrends, moments and is like.
"oh, so you all were in the midle of an atack in a public place with bullets and all, even this guys special ops hunters from god know where apear, and also your mo...this woman ( why you live in a society that frunce upon to a wolf-guy call mom to his owner?? lots of owners of dog call them "baby" or my "son", it shouldt be that weird) kill another guy with guns SHE IS CARRING WITH HER, also your wolf-guy pet kill another one (no one ask for the third one at this point)... the cops are...ok you can leave"
and the less we talk about why 2 of the top tier assasins can be recognized by a police agent, the better. (because thats will mean that this girls are not that clever)

the title: this game is about the laboratory/factory? i though it was about the lesbians, and then i though it was about the wolf-guy, fix your mind dude.

the translation: i higly recomend you to keep some words and mannerism from the original language, its make the story fresh. make it understable yes, but also keep it autentic. portuguese is a cool language with lots to offer to this story.

this is just a humble opinion from a random citizen of the internet.

i root for your game, best of luck.

psdt: the music is on point.

D

Deleted member 2824303

dear dev: if you can read this, please considere the following:

i know that this game is a WIP and is translated and all but, there is some things that could use a fix or 2.
(and also i apologize if this rings the wrong bell. because i know is not that easy to make a game)

the introduccion of characters: i have a hard time guessing wich one is each one, and in some point, they where all at the same time, can i recomend you to use sprites to highlight them more?.

the consistency of the story: in some point of the story 3 armed guys come into a plaza and attack a pair of childrends, moments and is like.
"oh, so you all were in the midle of an atack in a public place with bullets and all, even this guys special ops hunters from god know where apear, and also your mo...this woman ( why you live in a society that frunce upon to a wolf-guy call mom to his owner?? lots of owners of dog call them "baby" or my "son", it shouldt be that weird) kill another guy with guns SHE IS CARRING WITH HER, also your wolf-guy pet kill another one (no one ask for the third one at this point)... the cops are...ok you can leave"
and the less we talk about why 2 of the top tier assasins can be recognized by a police agent, the better. (because thats will mean that this girls are not that clever)

the title: this game is about the laboratory/factory? i though it was about the lesbians, and then i though it was about the wolf-guy, fix your mind dude.

the translation: i higly recomend you to keep some words and mannerism from the original language, its make the story fresh. make it understable yes, but also keep it autentic. portuguese is a cool language with lots to offer to this story.

this is just a humble opinion from a random citizen of the internet.

i root for your game, best of luck.

psdt: the music is on point.
Thank you I will take your suggestions into consideration for the next updates

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Marking as ABONED since dev deleted his internet presence.

Press F.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Well.... Shit:confused: I was actually looking forwards to an update, and possibly throwing a few bucks a month at the dev over at Patreon, if things started to look a bit better.

Reactions: wnllj1314
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote