2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1572694787832.png

Overview:
This is an open-world action game in a heightened graphics quality.
Level-up and gather items to solve the mystery of an island.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-02
Release Date: 2019-09-12
Developer: Tanpakusitsu -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1572695339923.png 1572695501748.png 1572695642822.png 1572695800067.png 1572695977659.png 1572696116274.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 31, 2018
Hmm can't figure out the final puzzle (the 3 circles in the tower) and do the giants in the cave(the bosses?) have a animation?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Any way to make the controls better? I can't attack 90% of the time.
Not that I'm aware of. The workaround that I used was rolling up to the enemy instead of running. The controls will work for a bit, although they still might lock up if you strafe too much.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
make sure your mouse is in your screen. i noticed that if your mouse is too far down or to the side you wont attack.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Very bad game.
You can walk under the water, but you cant use your pussy to fight monsters. Kinda very weird superhero(kitty aqua(wo)man?).
Also only one rape after defeat, next time monsters kill me.
If user wins - no sex, if user failed the fight - one rape, then user shall win, runaway or die.

Reactions: Pinpilino
D

Deleted member 292805

ye
It can be uncensored, but it doesn't worth as the girl's bottom is empty, and some mobs' dicks are too short that they fxxk air.
ah that's what happens when everyone uses the same shitty asset over and over and over and over, the dam thing has no body jiggle, her tits are fused together, and never move - and she has no pussy bc it's a damn mesh model, and nobody using this asset knows how to actually make a fucking game,.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
There's a few games that's popped up with the same models, like Monster Girl Tailes and Tails of Fortune. Just checked the and the model used here and in Avalon is , and is used in Tails of Fortune.
From the thread of the game Dungeon Kitty [Final] [ZOV GAME STUDIO].

I actually believe that it's possible to make a good game using assets. But reality is harsh sometimes.

TouchItBaby

Feb 11, 2018
Not that I'm aware of. The workaround that I used was rolling up to the enemy instead of running. The controls will work for a bit, although they still might lock up if you strafe too much.
change your monitor refresh rates to 60

Nov 22, 2018
ah that's what happens when everyone uses the same shitty asset over and over and over and over, the dam thing has no body jiggle, her tits are fused together, and never move - and she has no pussy bc it's a damn mesh model, and nobody using this asset knows how to actually make a fucking game,.
H-games sold in DLsite were needed to be censored mostly. So some developers didn't do the details under the mosaic.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm can't figure out the final puzzle (the 3 circles in the tower) and do the giants in the cave(the bosses?) have a animation?
Last time I played this, it being about a year ago, I also was stuck on how to do things. I looked up a playthrough, which didn't tell me much, so I spent hours dicking around with the items you get from the different areas or places. In total there are 3 different places or gates that lead to 3 different places, within each different area, each contains some color-coded item (or rather, an item with a hue surrounding it) used for the ending in the tower, (the circles being red, green, white) if I remember correctly. You get each of these three items and place them in their respective colored circle pattern in the tower, then, when you reach a white circle that appears upstairs in the tower, you get to see a shitty, unfulfilling, short ending. It's not worth it, but hey if you want to go for it, then go for it.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Quite bad with the attack control response. Won't register my mouse click so I end up just standing there

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, I remember this from ULMF. Might give it a try now that I have a good laptop.

Reactions: Sayuri
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote